Sylph skills after 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph skills after 5

Hi all. Can anyone tell me what should I do if I wanna change the skill of the Sylph, but I alredy have 5 active skills?
    One of them will be changed? Can I choose one that I do not need anymore?

Can't choose, it will be replaced randomly.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Even if I use balens?

Comment

Originally posted by MyWitch View Post
        Even if I use balens?
        Yes. Only way to guarantee is using new empty slots, there's no buy slots after all filled so no way of doing this.

I feel your pain, random replacing sucks. Best way to do it is before everything is filled.
        I replaced my skills with 3 slots, it's safer, also keeping 1 slot empty for future skills.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Thanks. I Understood.

Comment

yeah the way skills get replace sucks at random. I know my friend did so and lost his Delphic on his Iris. Someone did tell me it will always replace the second skill slot first when all skills slots are full. I have not tried this.

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
              yeah the way skills get replace sucks at random. I know my friend did so and lost his Delphic on his Iris. Someone did tell me it will always replace the second skill slot first when all skills slots are full. I have not tried this.

DarkMeph
              Is that true (always replace the second)? Any other experienced players have tried this?

Comment

that happen for me 2 times in a row when it replace the 2th spot so had to buy a skill back

Comment

it's random, just happened to be 2nd slot twice. for me it was the first and 3rd slots, or skills on far sides.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

For me I just refined my gaia to Herc and bought Shock Chain and Thunder Strike, used Shock Chain with new slot then took the chance with Thunder Strike and it replaced Shock Chain -_- So just spent 800 balens on nothing

Comment

well I tried it last night with rain dance replacing warm spring which I had moved to the second slot and it did replace warm spring. I am not going to say it will work every time as it does say it is random but it did for me last night.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                        well I tried it last night with rain dance replacing warm spring which I had moved to the second slot and it did replace warm spring. I am not going to say it will work every time as it does say it is random but it did for me last night.

DarkMeph
                        It is completely random. I'd had my Iris Warm Spring (1st slot) replaced with Rain Dance, so I was pretty stoked with that, considering the chances.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                        X