[Tips and Tricks] in The Void.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tips and Tricks] in The Void.

1. In The 3rd area of 'The Void' after the 1st fight in that area you can fight a Blue Goblin. In generally it's 1 vs 1. So everybody get individual gold and exp. Instead of doing that after 1st fight in the 3rd area stay back to entry point and let only one member go and initiate fight with Blue Goblin. As soon as the fight start all members will go and enter the battle. It will be 4 vs 4. You will get all golds and exp total of all 4 goblins.

2. This is a formation tricks for The last boss of the void. Put the strongest person in the back row. If you have 2 knights then put 1 knight in the back row. Then put 2nd strongest person in the center row. If you have 2 knights then put 2nd strongest knight in the center. and the all other member will be in the front row. By strongest i meant whose MDEF is highest. Check the diagram

|-|-|x|
    |x|x|-| [BOSS]
    |-|-|x|

This will improve battle capability with the Last Boss. Last boss attacks start mostly form the back row, then center and then front row. I hope this Tips and Tricks helped to you. Good Luck

Character: Tanzinia
    Server: Blazing Desert
    Class: Archer

cool tricks, thnx for posting them

Comment

I m glade that someone got some help by me.

Comment

Awesome guide, i love guys like you that don't hold secrets and let players enjoy the game to its fulliest.

Comment

Working...
        X