About Sky Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Sky Trail

Hi guys plz I need help about sky trail I-stage 10, the apollo boss, how can I kill it? :/ I don't have apollo sylph and it's hit me 20k dammage thanks in advance

While you may not have an Apollo Sylph, have you tried to work on your light resistance? As well as building up your own pets resistance.. and building your attack and defense powers? if it is hitting you for 20k damage a hit, it sounds like you may not have a lot of hit points, so can you show me a screen shot of your stats, as well as tell me the gear set you are using and the skills you are taking into combat? Can you tell me the sylph and sylph skills you are attempting to use? The more info we have the better a chance to help figure this out
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well if his normal hits kill you then you have to upgrade your light resistance. try to get an light dimensional map, that will help. increase your light resistance crystals. if you use hades, try to switch it for another sylph if his normals hits kill you.

the stage 5 and 10 are always difficult to beat.

Comment

this post was useful for me too, thank you!

Comment

Improving will crystals will help too. Light resistance is important although I did kill it with my eve but was told I should increase my light resistance.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

What is the minimum BR to kill it and pass L1 sky gods
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

Although most people would say 'don't use a dark sylph', being as my Hades is my strongest attack.. I used it to advantage. Sure dark is -200 light resist, but remember also that Apollo is -200 Dark. So the Dark sylph, with light resistance equipped (1x6, 1x5, 1x4), worked in my favour.

MilkShake is however a most tank build, with minimum attack (1xlvl9 patk gem, 1xlvl6 gemini astral, 1xlvl5 holy force, lvl50 +lvl25adv tech being only attack) was at the time 120k BR with bless
              Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                What is the minimum BR to kill it and pass L1 sky gods
                Well how about you tell us about your character and set up, your sylph and resistances, what kind of dimension maps if any you have open at the moment and such as well as where you are stuck and we will try to advise based on that. Each boss in the section is different and while some.. I blitzed through like cheesecake, some slammed into me like a load of bricks and made me change my strategy.. it may very well be the same for others.

So get us that info so we can get to helping you
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Am kinda of a passive player

Just need minimum BR,mines below minimum
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                    Am kinda of a passive player

Just need minimum BR,mines below minimum
                    So helpful. The thing is that BR is not really a good guide to player strength anymore. You can be 150K BR (with awful resistances) and fail, yet good resistances and a solid dimensions support, and a 100K player would succeed.

Then class and build type come into it. A solid Archer, will have an easier time than a moderate Mage.

So answer the question and let the Mentor actually help you.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Just forget about it,
                      End of the road here
                      Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                      ©S174

Comment

Well, Violet has 120-130k without bless, but next to no resistance, and can't even pass the first Dark sylph yet. So if you run in with 200k BR, you should be able to make first floor
                        Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Originally posted by R22891362 View Post
                          Well, Violet has 120-130k without bless, but next to no resistance, and can't even pass the first Dark sylph yet. So if you run in with 200k BR, you should be able to make first floor
                          just gather full awakening points, morph into Herc/Eve and deal some damage before it buffs up,dark has a crazy reflect(if you have no light/dark)

It'd be better if you had light/dark sylphs +dimensions which could help you with resistance

Good luck!
                          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                          ©S174

Comment

i finished lvl I with 130k br, now im stuck at stage II on lvl 5, again dark boss here, and im 160k br
                            u all speak about BR and ress, but no1 say what type of hero is using, im archer, for archers easy cuz of crit hits, for knights is not so easy cuz most ppl use will destroyer, no crit hits
                            dunno about mages, never played as mage

i failed lots of time too ofc, try to make 1 round no skills, to get max rage and sylph energy. then enter from start with delphic + sylph. like this i finished all those
                            strong monsters in sky trail like lvl 5-10. stuck on lvl 5 stage II now, need more dmg for this dark, max where i get him was last hp bar there i fail from 1 month when i was 140k br till now where im 160k and still cant beat him
                            im not using hades , cuz i never spend sepulcrums on him, is weak. just 17k br, i use hercule.
                            I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                              i finished lvl I with 130k br, now im stuck at stage II on lvl 5, again dark boss here, and im 160k br
                              u all speak about BR and ress, but no1 say what type of hero is using, im archer, for archers easy cuz of crit hits, for knights is not so easy cuz most ppl use will destroyer, no crit hits
                              dunno about mages, never played as mage

i failed lots of time too ofc, try to make 1 round no skills, to get max rage and sylph energy. then enter from start with delphic + sylph. like this i finished all those
                              strong monsters in sky trail like lvl 5-10. stuck on lvl 5 stage II now, need more dmg for this dark, max where i get him was last hp bar there i fail from 1 month when i was 140k br till now where im 160k and still cant beat him
                              im not using hades , cuz i never spend sepulcrums on him, is weak. just 17k br, i use hercule.
                              Now that star sands /tear shards have come really cheap, events give them out,some give out evolved sylphs there is really no point of Sky trail/God Descent especially for newbies
                              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                              ©S174

Comment

Working...
                              X