• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made Critik

What made critik?
    How many intrise DMG Critik? X% + y Dmg
    Pleas write siple, The best in nubres.

To increase Crit hit damage: Your best bet is taking a Determination astral. This increases the damage your crit hits deal.

However to increase your chances of a Crit hit, you'll need to increase the Crit stat. There are plenty of threads discussing optimal Crit numbers required. None of them can be considered to be an authoritative source of information, as the actual formula which derives whether your hit, crits or not, has never been made available.

Based on my own experience and opinion, there would appear to be a set minimum total of Crit for each level in PvE, once you reach that total, there is a good chance you will Crit. To Crit in PvP, more crit stat is best, and the more you stack the stat, the better your chances of your hits, being Crit.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Yeah, I had around 10k crit since I was 200-250k, 50-100k later, I have the same, still crit good, but there's a decrease still. Some say 20% of your atk, some say increase it with your br, some say target matters. if you gonna listen to all those you are going to go insane, so better to try at say 5000 crit, if you feel you crit to little, increase it to 6000, still to little? increase it again, til you feel ok with the crits

Comment

Pleas expalp.
        I give regual not crit dmg 100K. How many will deal to give Crit dmg. Whit stat crit 1K? 5K? 10K? Not used astro Determination? and used Determination 25%?
        Can write to some exapl. Pleas

Comment

I'm afraid your English is making it hard for us to understand you. Can you try using Google Translate to get your message across, maybe? Or post in your own language and maybe a fellow forumer can translate it for you.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

id say average 0.4% for 1 crit point at a certain point it lowers 0.3 0.2% as you hit what id call soft cap a crit hit deal 50% extra damage +determination adds a % to that thats why they say will destroyer is better cause if you dont crit you loose damage on your hit since the high% of dmg is not added (i like crit better) this is modified by level factor youll crit more on a lower level ennemy and less on a higher level so unless ur lv 80 fighting a lv 80 your rate can -/+ btw i just made this up from personal experiance might not be 100% accurate but it is my tought after playing 2 years

Comment

a player using guardian angel can deny a big% of ur crit chance also ^^

Comment

i got regueal DMG 100 Kdmg = critik 150 DMG and whit determination 40%. Will be 210(100*1,4*1,5) or 190(100+100*0,4+100*0,5)

Comment

Working...
                X