Agis Major : reduce all damage values by 40 <<<< it for P damage only
    Refine Godess Blessing : reduce all damage by 3 % <<<<< for Mdamage only

I correct or wrong understand

Originally posted by lekshooting1 View Post
    Sorry if i ask stupid question and i want to know about astral that
    Agis Major : reduce all damage values by 40 <<<< it for P damage only
    Refine Godess Blessing : reduce all damage by 3 % <<<<< for Mdamage only

I correct or wrong understand
    all damage, means physical and magical damage, both.

Comment

Let's say someone attacks you for 1000 damage without the astrals...

With Aegis Major on: the damage will be reduced by 40, which means you get hit for 960 damage.
      With Refine Godess Blessing on: the damage will be reduced by 3%, which means you get hit for 970 damage. (3% of 1000 = 30)

Generally, as you level the astral up, Aegis Major is good for PvE situations where you will receive a lot of weak hits, while Refine Godess Blessing is better against heavy hitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jikap View Post
        Let's say someone attacks you for 1000 damage without the astrals...

With Aegis Major on: the damage will be reduced by 40, which means you get hit for 960 damage.
        With Refine Godess Blessing on: the damage will be reduced by 3%, which means you get hit for 970 damage. (3% of 1000 = 30)

Generally, as you level the astral up, Aegis Major is good for PvE situations where you will receive a lot of weak hits, while Refine Godess Blessing is better against heavy hitters.
        Basically through small amount of math I came up with this...it assumes both astrals are orange and level 5...

http://prntscr.com/11xeps

So basically if your char is being hit by 1500 or MORE at a time, you want Goddess Blessing...
        If you can get your guy enough defenses without either of them and be hit by less than 1500 Aegis is better....even at high level but I assume its mostly used for lower level

Of course this assumes that the "Damage Value" statement in Aegis Major isnt meaning Base Damage...and if thats the case...the time to use Goddess Blessing will be upped quite a bit, Im just doing it on paper I would like to test it in game one day though hopefully soon
        Last edited by XzystTense; 04-24-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X