Bloodlands Guide for max xp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodlands Guide for max xp

Thought this was common sense, but have been pulling my hair out trying to get folks to understand this on new server....lol

First....Get a group of friends that hopefully have all five runs left.
    Go through your first run like normal, even gettin the **** tombs in if you want. One word here though, when chests drop, please WAIT on your party members to have a chance to pick em up before you step into that portal, or engage the last boss.
    Once you finish the second to last boss, She's the empress, STOP! Do not move onto the final boss, make sure your team-mates have a chance to loot, and most importantly...NOW is when you activate your xp scroll!
    Make sure everyone loots & scrolls up before moving onto the last boss....now you have an hour, and you can finish all 5 runs on 1 scroll!

This is where it's hard to get folks to cooperate.....For the next 4 runs...you skip the **** tombs! Just don't do em! You get about 7k exp from the one tomb...but it's not worth the 110k+ xp you can get per run, squeezing all 5 runs in, not to mention you can keep the lvl 2 endurance pot, or the troop scroll you get, I'd rather have the xp. If you do these tombs, YOU WILL NOT complete all 5! (Unless, you are with a really OP team, and that's not taking into count the "one sec, plants", or the "afk a min., gotta go potty", or the "Sorry, gotta go". You will still have a little time for these unexpected things that normally pop up, if......you skip the **** tombs! LOL

With a lvl 2 xp scroll, you can net over half a mil xp by following the above, and that's not taking into account friend bonuses, vip bonuses etc. Take a basic 20k xp per run off, if you are only using lvl 1 scroll. Even that is awesome xp on 1 scroll.

Hope this helps
    Maui

Dude if u cut out the dura u can do 5 runs with 1xp scroll just hit the 50k 1 only

Comment

50k dura dungeon in BL? where?

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
        Dude if u cut out the dura u can do 5 runs with 1xp scroll just hit the 50k 1 only
        i think thats Badland u are talking about not Bloodlands

Comment

Working...
        X