Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

battle rating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle rating?

Hi, can someone explain why this battle rating fluctuates? Rather what makes it fluctuate? I thought enchanting would increase battle rating but instead I glided downwards... Don't understand how it works...

Recruit

Originally posted by recruit020 View Post
    Hi, can someone explain why this battle rating fluctuates? Rather what makes it fluctuate? I thought enchanting would increase battle rating but instead I glided downwards... Don't understand how it works...

Recruit
    its work like what u say enchanting give u increase in battle ratting but if you refine your item some of the ratting change with the weapon. so did you refine your weapon too

Comment

so even if you have refined already before enchanting, you need to refine again?

Comment

Basically your BR is equal to the sum of your stats, with small exceptions such as:
        Skills that boost a stat by a % of the base
        HP (which is like 1/8th of a BR)

So if you enchant +1 and that gives you 10 extra PATK, you will gain 10 BR. If you are an archer with 10% increased PATK it will give you 10+.1*10 = 11 BR.

Some stuff that makes you more powerful will decrease your BR, such as replacing a weak MDEF astral with an astral that causes no stat gain, such as -10% damage.

*So unless you changed something else, or had potions/buffs expire, enchanting should never decrease BR.

Comment

Battle rating depends on your current equipment and enchantments including the gems slotted I think.
          Wartune
          IGN: Rain
          Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
          Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Interesting, tyvm. I can't imagine what else I did between before and after chanting to cause my br to decline. Maybe it was potions running out. That could've been it. Found it very weird to notice. Thanks for replies.

Comment

Working...
            X