Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cyrpt key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyrpt key

can anyone tell me? what can i do with this keys? some one says , open strange boxes, some one says gives u extra run, someone says gives u extra retry ..
    pls tell me true 1 thing about this keys,. what can i do with them? i have over 100 keys, i cant use it

Originally posted by R25323131 View Post
    can anyone tell me? what can i do with this keys? some one says , open strange boxes, some one says gives u extra run, someone says gives u extra retry ..
    pls tell me true 1 thing about this keys,. what can i do with them? i have over 100 keys, i cant use it
    you can use it on catacomb to get more exp and better item. its was originally to have extra try for catacomb but now R2 set a limit for catacomb.

For the key that use to open the mystery box is the skeleton key each give drop like voucher and city protection token. Hope i answer your question.

Comment

crypt key can be used so you can enter the forgotten catacombs for the 2nd time around so you can get more exp, luck stones, gems, runes, tokens, etc. when u click forgotten catacombs you can see this "today's challenge" 1/1 and under it "today's equipment challenge" 1/1. In other times the equipment challenge can go to 3/3 because of an event thats effective 2nd week after the server is released.

on the other hand the skeleton key can be used to open mystery boxes which can be found on mp dungeons and solo dungeons containing loots ex. city protection, vouchers, gold , daru etc.
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
      X