Eudamon HELP!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudamon HELP!?

Okay, so this has been bugging me for a little while now and I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for anywhere..
    Why is there no eudamon page in the wiki or a multitude of forum posts about it, It's almost like the info has been removed on purpose.
    There are several skill books in my inventory for a Scourge Mage and I have no clue what it is, how it compares to the battle oracle, and if it's even worth keeping. There's also skills for something call a Wind Ranger and I can't find a %@#& thing about it either, are they just so hard to get that nobody has them, or are they
    so overpowered that the people who do have them aren't talking about them?
    The bigger problem is that I don't know who is telling the truth and who's just trying to control my gameplay...

scourge mage is a damage mage, it doesnt have heals. and it is newer. that is why u dont hear much about them. a wind ranger is an archer, but i cant tell u much about it as we just got the patch containing them today. honestly i never have used my scourge mage for anything but bounty targets. so i dont have an opinion of it. dont have a wind ranger, so cant say nothing there either. just other types of eudaemon and guess they all have uses depending on ur gameplay style, ect..

Comment

Working...
    X