Guild Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Beast

How would merged sylphs work in guild beast?

So, the guild beast takes double damage from dark sylph... and no damage from light... and you have an Odin. What happens? Good question, I wonder too.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Needs hide other players to reduce lag.

Comment

I do not honestly have an answer for this as I am not lucky enough to have one of these sylphs. I am quite hopeful that someone with a dual sylph though will chime in with some information.. I will also try to poke someone to see if they can get any information on this issue as well.

Thanks for your patience..

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

With the Odin, if the guild beast is taking more damage from dark and less from light, while the player is afk the sylph will fight the beast. While using this option, Odin will choose the dark skills over the light. It is the same with the Frigga sylph as well.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
          X