Gem synth level requirements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem synth level requirements?

Just wondering if someone can tell me specifically the hero levels we can synth level 11 and level 12 gems. My reason for asking this is that although I have the level 11 and level 12 in gem synthesis unlocked, if I try to synth one of them it tells me "Hero level too low". It doesn't make sense for them to appear as I level, but not allow me to synth the gems.

Would be nice if the game would just specify this to begin with... If it does, I haven't seen it anywhere.

I'm level 46 by the way. These two plans show up when you level through the 40s (cant remember at what levels) so it seems like I should be able to make them. :/ After all, I was pretty sure that the point was that they unlock when you can make them.
    Last edited by Alniente; 11-03-2015, 09:50 AM.

This is a new one on me. I really do not know the levels, however, I am going to do some poking and see what I and those I work with can try to find out. If we hear anything before a player manages to chime in we will do our best to update you on the information we gather.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank you! I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X