Guides for level 80+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides for level 80+

Well, I have seen so may guides and also they are superb in their own.

I just wanna make a guide or spoiler for who don't have a peek for it.

Well, you reach level 80, we don't consider you as a threat! Coz You're weak..(some maybe offense) but yes... most of the ppl are free user.. even ur cash or heavy saher ur weak as compare to mild cash user or 3-year long... I maybe a weak player with quitting wartune several times. But I am strong for ppl who's nn caher like.

So, I'd update it further more
    Heroes Evolved
    GODZ

I've played Archer and Knight for main role... I also know a bit og Mage...

But. I'll say only Archer for now.

1. Most people want to gain honor with low level, I don't blame them coz most of them have a good experience with it. Like my friend he's is S1 with Archer with 3+ Experience. He isn't a money user, but he's good enough with 1.8m BR (btw he and i play 5 hrs/day for the last 3 years) As for free user (i mean really free user, not purchase/earn any balen)

2. If ya want any honor or title etc, I wish you can stop doing gaining experience in Lv.40+ I highly recommended IT!. Just keep your experience tabs. and do battleground and GB (Guild Battle)

3. As for who want to lvlup quickly to 80 and gain honor etc. Just dont ******* do it... If you are free user it can be done in 2/3 years or 1 year... But you need musch more time....

See for next tooon... I am reading TDG
    Heroes Evolved
    GODZ

Comment

Working...
    X