Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggest me a class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest me a class?

Hello,I played wartune before sylphs came out...I was knight but now I want to hear which class is most comfortable to play with this sylphs and eudemons? Thank you guys. Any advice will be good for me.

cash class is the new class in wartune bud

Comment

Remember the good old times and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        cash class is the new class in wartune bud
        Maybe mage is good class now I see people pickthem massive,I checked servers.???

Comment

DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY in THIS GAME...Your server will die in 2 weeks...You'll have a Guild Battle where the opponent forfeits and you GET NO REWARDS!

Comment

If you go the mage route make sure to focus on building up their HP, MATK and DEF stats. IMO all classes have their pros and cons but that pretty much depends on the wielder of the character.

Comment

Try another game

Comment

Just choose class u want to play, all 3 are good if you know what you are doing and develop them well. Still guys above are right when warning you..now reality in wartune is really harsh for beginners especially when they are free players or just light cashing. R2 made some really poor decisions in their latest patches and lots of people draw back from this game cause situation especially with pvp and arena is more than messy. Imagine yourself being lvl 30 and matched with 80's...and its not just this wilds shop, dimentions, minigames, events - all messed up and ruined.
                Last edited by rescueyou; 12-10-2015, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X