Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seld's Gold guide

Hello all,

This is a guide about the many sources of gold in the game, and how to maximize the amounts you get.

Lets start by listing the different sources for gold
    1. Town Hall, Gold refinery, Wilds, Levy
    2. World Boss
    3. Farm
    4. Plunder
    5. Arena Rewards
    6. Campaign and Multiplayer Dungeons
    7. Balen Alchemy
    8. Academy and Guild gold skills

Those are the many different sources of gold the game has to offer. Let us talk about them in more detail.

1 - The town hall offers a gold per hour production based on its level. You have to level the town hall anyway so I guess, Yay easy gold and it helps with levy. The gold refinery also adds a gold per hour production and increases balen alchemy plus Levy. Now on to levy, levy offers an instant gold production based on your town hall's level and your gold refinery's. Levy has a cooldown of an hour, just remember to hit it 5 times a day and your set. Pretty simple ideas, just level them up to get more gold per hour plus more levy gold.

2 - World boss, the most annoying and yet fun way to make gold. It is pretty simple to get gold from world boss, just attack it as much as you can. The more damage you do the more gold + daru you get. It is based on a 1/5th ratio. You get 20% of your damage back in gold+daru. World boss also gives your "prizes" for 1-3rd damage ranking and a "prize" if you do 1% damage. The 1-3rd "prizes" are called Apollo "prize" and give damage based on your rank: 250k gold+daru for 1st, 200k gold+daru for 2nd, 150k gold+daru for 3rd. The 1% "prize" is called "Warrior" and it gives your 50k gold+daru. Last, but most certainly not least, the Final Hit on world boss. The Final Hit gives you a BIG chunk of change if you can land it. It is well worth waiting a few seconds when the world boss is near death to try to get.

3 - Farming, pretty straight forward. Plant gold seeds and harvest them. Need I say more? Well, maybe a little bit more. I personally prefer planting 4hr seeds or "Superior" seeds just because I tend to forget to harvest on time. If you plant 1 hour seeds or "basic" seeds, be prepared to remember and harvest them often.

4 - Plundering is difficult to make gold with. First you got to find people you can kill, second you have to kill them. After that, they might not have much gold on them because they are smart cookies. They converted their gold into guild contribution or Astrals. One way is to hunt for people you know haven't played in a day or two. They tend to not be smart cookies being not playing and all that. Plundering is almost always hit or miss when regards to gold, you can increase your odds if you try right after world boss or arena rewards.

5 - Arena rewards, a decent way to make a good chunk of change. They happen every 3 days at 05:00 reset. Well, that is what they say anyway. I find that you tend to get arena rewards closer to the 05:15 mark. The concept is pretty straight forward though, get as high an arena rank as possible right before reset. Remember what I said about the time, I have only ever had it reward at exactly 05:00 once. All the other times have been around 05:15.

6 - Campaign and Multiplayer dungeons don't give much gold, but they do give some. If you can find a dungeon that has an extra boss in it, I recommend doing that dungeon multiple times if you have no quests to do others. Im in the 50s and I still do the 48 dungeon 8 times a day because it has a boss with 25k gold. Its not much but hey, if you do them your gold will increase. Now, completing campaign maps are an entirely different story than running dungeons themselves for gold. You get a nice bonus of gold and items each time you complete each dungeon on each of the maps.

7 - Balen Alchemy, Pretty straight forward. Feed the little button balens starting at the price of 50 and it spits out gold. You can get more gold per attempt the higher your gold refinery and town hall are. It goes up in balen price the more you do it. I don't know how much cause I have never considered it worth it.

8 - Academy and Guild gold skills increase the amount of gold production that you get from town hall and gold refinery. Academy is straight forward, higher level gold skill, more gold per hour. The guild skill on the other hand is harder. Guild skills take a long time to pay for themselves before you start making profit with them. They give a 1% increase for each level you raise it, but they are very expensive. It can take a few weeks for them to start earning profit. They are worth it, but only when you have extra gold.

Some extra helpful hints about gold spending.

Enchant with luck stones at the higher +s only. Use this helpful guide from Gamelytic: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?29718-Guide-How-to-Enhance-Effectively-Using-Luck-Stones&highlight=luck+stone

Spend gold on guild skills over astrals. Guild skills offer a permanent stat boost while astrals are all about luck. Do the sure thing and make yourself and your guild stronger. Though, you still need good astrals, just prioritize guild skills.

Spin your guild blessing altar every single day. It is well worth it. Just look at the system chat and be jealous that you are not as lucky or smug that you are luckier.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Last edited by Seldreig; 11-23-2012, 03:29 AM.

Well Done ^^

Comment

the world boss font color very painful to look at...otherwise this is a good guide

Comment

you forgot to mention that, the town hall and the gold mine will produce money even when you are offline, otherwise this is a complete gold guide =D

Comment

se le olvido mencionar las plantas de oro de 12hs de color naranja 100k si mal no recuerdo se consiguen en la rueda VIP(que por cierto lo page y aun no lo soy)

Comment

i love wartune

cool ('_') that awsome i lke the reward

Comment

thank you So much..!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X