X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helpnowhelp View Post
    hey can you plz tell how to levelfast because this does not work 4 me
    because i am a lvl forty
    what doesn't work for you? ))) those are all the methods to gain max exp/day. there is nothing more to do.

Comment

Very informative! Thank you

Comment

Hi JTPM,
        Another very good guide from you. Thx a lot. Do not pay attention to these trolls who say its all obvious and everyone nkow these. I bet they sometimes forgot to utilize somme of these hints.

My main quiestion would be what is the difference between normal and nightmare in terms of exp? I did not notice any difference and it was confirmed by others that there is no diff in xp just the chance of receiving legendary stone.

I would add:
        Normaly you get one xp scroll per day for devotion. I use it in MP ungeon before the first Boss fight as you say and use the leftover (~30 min) for solo streak to maximize benefit.

You mentioned that friend benefit is very useful for MP dungeons (+10% xp at level 3)

In farm you still get farm xp for your own farm "actions" when the 200 per day quota is filled for friends farm actions.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by bandesz View Post
          Hi JTPM,
          Another very good guide from you. Thx a lot. Do not pay attention to these trolls who say its all obvious and everyone nkow these. I bet they sometimes forgot to utilize somme of these hints.

My main quiestion would be what is the difference between normal and nightmare in terms of exp? I did not notice any difference and it was confirmed by others that there is no diff in xp just the chance of receiving legendary stone.

I would add:
          Normaly you get one xp scroll per day for devotion. I use it in MP ungeon before the first Boss fight as you say and use the leftover (~30 min) for solo streak to maximize benefit.

You mentioned that friend benefit is very useful for MP dungeons (+10% xp at level 3)

In farm you still get farm xp for your own farm "actions" when the 200 per day quota is filled for friends farm actions.

Cheers
          Hello bandesz.

Tbh this guide was written when the new 1.45 patch Part 1 came out , and at that time there was a difference in exp. gain between Nightmare and Normal runs.
          I haven't done any Nightmare runs recently since 65 MP is far from being done on Nightmare for now. They may have changed the exp. difference but i don't believe so.
          And btw make sure your level is not so high for the MP that you are running in Nightmare for an example if you are doing 50 normal on level 50 , assume you will get around 600-800k per run. And if you do the same 50 on nightmare on level 53-55 you will probably get the same amount since with every level the exp. get's lower.

Comment

My highest level character is level 47 and I still learned something new on here. Thank you for taking the time to write this guide.

Comment

help

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
              I don't think i missed anything , but if i did, please feel free to add it.
              Thank you.
              please give me cheat hack wartune

Comment

Lvl up fast

how to get lvl 35 very fast

Comment

Does nightmare mp dungeons give more exp??? or just legendary stones??
                  tnx

Comment

Maybe add in doing Forgotten Catacombs!

Comment

Use Exp Scrolls to level up faster

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	2
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1664206Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1664207Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1664208

Comment

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33492[/ATTACH]
                        Can you share what you know about the last exp scrol u posted?

Comment

I can think of two ways the poster got ahold of that pic. =)

Comment

hypercam on it and also i recharge
                            Last edited by Yura; 02-06-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

just read it,but how long is a day in that guide,how many hours must you play a day to get to lv49 in 22 days?

Comment

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33492[/ATTACH]
                                What is the Exp one with the golden lines and how much exp bonus does it give?
                                The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Working...
                                X