Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh that 1 its gives 200% exp for 1 hour

Comment

Lots of cash isn't needed, but some cash is. If you stick to the basics such as socket rods, 2x exp scrolls and crypt keys you don't have to be a millionaire.

Comment

A great guide indeed but some of them can't be done. You see, I'm a non-casher so I can't do VIP wheel, can't have VIP's extra exp and blitzing cost golds. If you can, I would love to see more tips for non-casher players. thank you.
        Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
        Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
        Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

For Level up

If I may ask a question how can I lvl. up faster?????. Because I have a lvl.24 player.And I'm havin a hard time trying

Comment

Does anyone know what the maximum level is? Please quote or refer to source, thanks!
            in-game character: Mortimer, server 12

Comment

why am i not getting exp points on campains

Comment

i think 100 is the max level

Comment

needs updating, blitz now can use skeleton keys and open silver chests

Comment

I reach lvl 1-40 in just 7 days...

Comment

But if you level up fast you are so not doing you a favor, level slowly and have quality... Quantity of levels is never the goal, that is how it happens now in game 2 lvl 69 knights, one has 56K BR the other one barely 40k... Why? The one that has 40K rushed leveling while the other one did it slowly, doing catacombs, collecting things needed, doing guild battle... did I mention that the 40k br is only crusader while the 56k one is Imperial commander... So your choice...fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally?
                      Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

Originally posted by IvanaGP View Post
                        But if you level up fast you are so not doing you a favor, level slowly and have quality... Quantity of levels is never the goal, that is how it happens now in game 2 lvl 69 knights, one has 56K BR the other one barely 40k... Why? The one that has 40K rushed leveling while the other one did it slowly, doing catacombs, collecting things needed, doing guild battle... did I mention that the 40k br is only crusader while the 56k one is Imperial commander... So your choice...fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally?
                        That's wrong. On a newer server the point is to lvl up superfast. And even on an older server you want to gain as muh exp as you can to upgrade your talents..
                        fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally? nah, rather choose for fast and thurally.
                        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by IvanaGP View Post
                          I completely agree. Have been playing since early september and am still only a lvl 45. But, the double than average BR makes up for the long wait. :P

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          And even on an older server you want to gain as muh exp as you can to upgrade your talents..
                          That's past lvl 50. There's a whole life before lvl 50...

Comment

The trick now is how not to level so fast with the horrible amount of XP they shove down your throat. New players are at such a handicap trying to build up troops, gain guild and acadamy skills, and aqquire needed gear/ I'm level 55 and getting a 69% experiance penalty I can't even Imagine what kind of penalty new players get. I have been playing since september, and even with talents I am having a hard time slowing my leveling down long enough to keep up with everything. Now I don't even get enough XP between levels to raise my talents every level I was hoping to raise them twice every level. Take your time and fight as much XP as you can for as long as you can go after higher level cities in your plunders to get the most Kayanite. and work on all your guild skills to at least level 4. And get your acadamy skills all of them upto your level asap once you get them maxed including the one for the troop types you are not using. They are much easier to maintain and as you level you may change from patk troops to matk ones several times. And Let me repeat All guild Skills are worth at least raising to level 4 before you start focusing on any ones for advancing faster. Eventually you want them all at 10. Also keep working on your Astrals Even if you only spend your gold on them once a week its worth it.

Comment

The point Is that THEY (R2) want you to level up superfast so in order to stay competative you need to spend balens IE real money to survive. Thats why they hit you with such Insane XP penalties. And Talents don't soak up enough XP once you pass a certain threshhold you do not gain enough Xp between levels to upgrade them every level. Then you Add in that new troops are comming you barely have enough time to try to save up enough Daru to keep up with upgrading your current troops. Now heaven forbid you are one of the many who world boss is not a posiblity because of the timing, or PVP arena to gain insignias to keep up on equipment. Not all of us are available 24/7 many of us have families and jobs so we can only play an hour or two a day if that. And if you are gone for a week without playing and come back to being leveled up without the gear skills or daru to maintain your troops. You might as well quit because they are doing everything they can to make it extremely dificult if you do not pay money to play or even if you do not pay large amounts of money.

Comment

my oppinion of the catacombs is u have to do the TRY AND DIE METHOD ....u have 1 free respawn evd...
                                this is over all a great tip for LV up, I am doing this too ... except for the voucher,part, the VIp and some other things...
                                the only bad thing here is u have to be online for a long time .......
                                this is all great help ty ty and ty to u ..............

Comment

Working...
                                X