No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to level up fast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i followed this guide and it screwed up my game nobody wants to go w/ a lvl 60 low br in moonlight. ONLY FOLLOW THIS IF YOU HEAVY CASHER!

Comment

• do not follow this guide, you will regret it. If I can give you any advice at all! try to keep your technologies (all:hero; troop etc) up to your current level. do not rush your gaming, no need to multiplayer dungeon everyday. do not do events that net experience, stay low level work on gems and tech while advancing your guild skills. if you follow this guide you will die horribly with how the game is currently set. be warned move slowly, very slowly unless you plan to spend a few thousand dollars

Comment

• well now i know what to do thx for the info.

Comment

• As guides go, it's an ok guide...

But why do you want to speed level? Camping for a long time when you have all the achievements for that level is a tad silly, but staying in a level bracket for a certain amount of time getting materials and working on your BR is sensible.

The thing with speed levelers is that most of the time they don't have the gear or necessary BR to do the mpds for their levels, they struggle in arena too, so they are reliant on stronger players who have "camped", cashed or higher leveled to help them. I don't mind helping players but having a low BR for their level makes it a lot harder and no doubt, frustrating for these players when they can't survive one hit from the boss. Added to this, at certain levels things unlock, skytrail etc... speed levelers can not do these things, so they miss out on the content for their level, so, ermmm, no point leveling imo.
          Wartune
          IGN: Decima
          Guild: Elysium
          Server: S5 (Europe)
          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
          Server : 59 (Europe)
          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• i think 120 is the max level

Comment

• What i do here is first i try to get the maximum amount of stamina i can (refreshing 60 stamina in between events and using any stamina potions i have left or received from the guild blessing) in order to get 160+ stamina.
              After that i start Streak on the highest level dungeon available since it gives more exp. before starting i use a 100/50% exp. boost scroll for 8+ runs. At level 48 dungeon i receive around 800k-1 mill exp. for 8-10 runs with 100% scroll and level 5 VIP

Comment

• i followed this guide and it screwed up my game nobody wants to go w/ a lvl 60 low br in moonlight. ONLY FOLLOW THIS IF YOU HEAVY CASHER!

Comment

• This guide is quite good, but people should just level up fast if they can afford to improve the BR in the same pace... or they will face problems, like Mason faced (see last post).

Comment

• Originally posted by ntclick View Post
                    i think 120 is the max level
                    80 is the max level in Wartune. Maybe (I really have no clue... but maybe) in the Chinese version the cap is higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
                      This guide is quite good, but people should just level up fast if they can afford to improve the BR in the same pace... or they will face problems, like Mason faced (see last post).
                      so true. if you like to pvp then erase that thought. with this guide as guildan said you will face biig problems. you will be endlessly slaughtered in bg and honor farmed. be prepared to sit back and relax because your going to afk for the max allotted time before a points change (5min or you get booted)

and when we say heavy cashers we mean heavy. be prepared to fork out at least 2 grand minimum and this is just barely getting you in position to survive/compete

Comment

Working...
                      X