Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to level up fast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badasffffsdf

Comment

A few tip for the newcomers: -

cashers can do catacombs with crypt key once they get past lvl 40, i wouldn't waste a crypt key before that., non-cashers should wait till past lvl 50 so they get the double exp. and gems that is worth the crypt key.

cashers are not that concerned about exp scrolls but even they try to save some, so, when doing MP, use the XP scroll just before the last boss of the 1st run then finish 3 runs quickly so you can use the extra time on your scroll for solo dungeons. ANOTHER thing about solo dungens - i don't know since which patch but you can now use silver and skeleton keys to get chests in solo dungeon so no need to wait till you finish your crystal quest.

the new "spire" event let you get 300K XP per lvl, (and some SC and nice items in chests). xp bonus does not applay here (so no point in friend bonus or scrolls). try asking yout guild members of high lvl to take you along. 3 strong ppl with you can take you far... (BTW - if anyone knows about anyway to get bonus in spire please let me know)

another way to gain/loose XP is stealing at the farm - your farm can be looted by your friends, and if your crops die you loose some as well so try to get to yuor farm on time and harvest it when the crops are ready. you have 200 times you can loot from your freinds farm byut you can only loot newly made crops that were not revived so max your friends early and try keeping only active people on the friend list, this will allow you to steal some exp from them, if you have few freinds take all you can (as long as they allow it), if you have over 100 active freinds you should try to limis yourself to only high lvl ex crops, it will allow you to get as much as 200x 2200 xp - 400K. also note you take 10% of what is left so if you loot, be the 1st and know that when you take you leave behind LESS for your friends so try to avoid stealing from really good people you know take offense at that.

good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
        That's wrong. On a newer server the point is to lvl up superfast. And even on an older server you want to gain as muh exp as you can to upgrade your talents..
        fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally? nah, rather choose for fast and thurally.
        you can go fast... Just wait till cross server hits you like a train...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I've only been playing a few days, and am level 28. I can't seem to find info on two things:
          1. Where do I use Ancient Spirit--I have about 60 so far, and no clue what to do with them.
          2. I can't access the Battlegrounds yet, so how do I earn honor points? Somehow I have 850, and no clue where they came from!
          Help, please!
          Friudrich l.28, fairytails guild

Comment

u forgot spire *.*''

Comment

Originally posted by Friudrich View Post
              I've only been playing a few days, and am level 28. I can't seem to find info on two things:
              1. Where do I use Ancient Spirit--I have about 60 so far, and no clue what to do with them.
              2. I can't access the Battlegrounds yet, so how do I earn honor points? Somehow I have 850, and no clue where they came from!
              Help, please!
              Friudrich l.28, fairytails guild
              1. You use the Ancient Spirits in Hot Events. Up the top of the screen is a tab that says "Hot Events" Click on that, and click on the Exchange tab
              2. You cannot access the Battlegrounds until you are level 30, and you earn honor points by defeating other players in Battlegrounds.
              3. You most likely have the 850 from winning a guild battle, and getting the rewards, or by doing arena
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Just to add, don't steal the 1 hour seeds from friends. They barely give anything, and will annoy your friends, only steal 4 hour seeds.
                I am so awesome, that I'm not even awesome.

Comment

I am new to this game & has cleared 5 levels in 3 days. This game is fantastic.
                  | |

Comment

Thanks for the information you provided. A lot of information that can be helpful for many people.
                    | |

Comment

I'm only level 26 & I think I missed a lot of things for sure lol. anyway thanks for the guide, it helped a lot

Comment

nobody discussed about Holy Seal? : )
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

i really enjoyed very incited and i have been play for few months.

Comment

ty for the great guide it helps a lot if theres any more up dates pls
                            post them

Comment

nice treads for me thanks
                              Quasar of Valkyrie
                              Archer from Ebon Glade

Comment

i was new to this games and this guide helped me alot

Comment

Working...
                                X