• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK gives exp too for 38 +?
    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Not bad,
      but isnt that what the tutorial is for?
      Last edited by IG.Retrospect; 11-10-2013, 10:43 PM.
      Name: Amethyst
      Server: Null s290
      Class: Archer
      Level: 59
      Battle Rating: 46K
      Current Title: Sylph Trainer
      Guild: Devils Own

~.~ Respect Few, Fear None ~.~

Comment

• everything is good except baying insigna at the arena shop , For your 70 set , you will need 100K INSIGNA to get all your gear 70 legend

Braveheart
        level 79 Archer
        S38
        100K BR

Comment

• It's not suitable for non casher.. don't rush too higher level too quickly or cashers will kill u too easily. .. Play low ,get good gems and astral lvl them up and get socket rod at blessing or buy with balen bound at shop(not required). Get crystalloid stock them synthesis them. Make your legendary set level 50 to be able to survive for level 60 or anyone taking you in team. Low-leveling trick is better for non cashers. Can make some friends at BG :-)
          Last edited by ♥Pain♥; 11-26-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
            It's not suitable for non casher.. don't rush too higher level too quickly or cashers will kill u too easily. .. Play low ,get good gems and astral lvl them up and get socket rod at blessing or buy with balen bound at shop(not required). Get crystalloid stock them synthesis them. Make your legendary set level 50 to be able to survive for level 60 or anyone taking you in team. Low-leveling trick is better for non cashers. Can make some friends at BG :-)
            well this is the craziest thing ive heard. a level 60 with 50 gears, is better than a level 50 with 50 gears obviously. Levels gets you better troops, better dmg output at worldboss. "Low-leveling trick" thats something stupid. in 1 month with this low leveling stupidity, you get lesser items, gold, compared to regular leveling. You should be focusing on how you can help your guild in GB, and that is why you are stupid sir.

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
            Get crystalloid stock them synthesis them. Make your legendary set level 50 to be able to survive for level 60 or anyone taking you in team.
            and regular leveling wont let you do this???
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

• I think the point Pain makes is that unless you want to throw a lot of money at the game (and personally I feel that purchasing VIP status is an adequate amount to pay to play
              the game but each to his or her own) the game is more satisfying if you concentrate on becoming strong for your level and THEN move up to the next level. The higher you level, the harder it is to be competitive against fighters of the same level without spending a lot of balens. If that floats your boat, then go for it!

Comment

• hi sir, i have 45 lvl gear frm arena shop. 40 lvl rings, jewels frm catacombs. iam at lvl 48, knights at lvl 45,with BR 20k.
                duel ranking around 80.
                In academy important ones upgraded to 20- 40 lvls, iam working to upgrade all options to my current level.

to maintain/ improve my ranking, what is the best thing to do ?
                1. to buy 55 level gear from arena, 50 lvl jewls, rings from catacombs --- seems easy to me. i have to wait till 55 level to use gear.
                2. buy 40 lvl gear from catacombs, making them legendary items. it looks very big task, consuming all insignia and cryptokens.

?? i want to know level 40 legendary items better than lvl 55 gear from arena and 50 lvl jewls from catacombs ??

plz help me. i synthesized lvl 40 legendary staff and sold it without much thought. now should i synthesize again if is better. feeling confused.

:-)

Comment

• nice guide

Comment

• Save all your insigna! The author is probably new to the game.... You need tons and tons of insigna for 60 and 70 set.
                    IGN: watty
                    Server:s271
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 120k + growing slowly
                    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by aakash_202003 View Post
                      hi sir, i have 45 lvl gear frm arena shop. 40 lvl rings, jewels frm catacombs. iam at lvl 48, knights at lvl 45,with BR 20k.
                      duel ranking around 80.
                      In academy important ones upgraded to 20- 40 lvls, iam working to upgrade all options to my current level.

to maintain/ improve my ranking, what is the best thing to do ?
                      1. to buy 55 level gear from arena, 50 lvl jewls, rings from catacombs --- seems easy to me. i have to wait till 55 level to use gear.
                      2. buy 40 lvl gear from catacombs, making them legendary items. it looks very big task, consuming all insignia and cryptokens.

?? i want to know level 40 legendary items better than lvl 55 gear from arena and 50 lvl jewls from catacombs ??

plz help me. i synthesized lvl 40 legendary staff and sold it without much thought. now should i synthesize again if is better. feeling confused.

:-)
                      Take your Path ... be a slow leveler or a fast leveler ... but as this threat goes to Fast level, I assume u do it same ... Then I would rather to have PVP 55 set .. and have Legend Jewel on 50 ...

After that I will go to 60, start to collect PVE 60 L ...

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                        Save all your insigna! The author is probably new to the game.... You need tons and tons of insigna for 60 and 70 set.
                        The author is not new. This guide was posted more than a year ago (11/23/2013).

Things then and things now are completely different.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I do not really mean to be rude but I don't think this guide should be stickied any more. No offense to the original author.

Following this guide seems like a fast way of committing Wartune suicide.
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• I will, nice tactics... actually I played two server at 340 and 381, one of the server I use real money. so that I can compare which is the best thing to do. using money or without. note: I use same name WILDSON. one cashier and one normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                              I do not really mean to be rude but I don't think this guide should be stickied any more. No offense to the original author.

Following this guide seems like a fast way of committing Wartune suicide.
                              agreed, and you deff should fast level, unless you can back it up with quite a lot of cash, best to do is actually slow level and max each bracket out to the max. At least to keep the fun at GA and BG, but that s maybe just me as i always prefer pvp over pve.
                              Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• Thank you for your help and your time to help us newbs lol 😀 JTPM

Comment

Working...
                                X