No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to level up fast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the guide! it works great and i have accoulmated over 50% of xp in just one day!!!!! plus i followed the guilde and it works. i always get 1h ones now instead of 4. as for daru i never buy as they are not worth the cost. can easily net the same in minutes.

Comment

• From daily events you may gain exp by giving money.

Comment

• if anything this guide hurts players that don't know what they are doing, they should level slowly. who wants to be lvl 67 with 45k br you will get one shoted by any1 in gb and no1 would want to take you for tok, spire and mpd. guide sucks sorry

Comment

• Very outdated. Leveling fast is not the thing to do. Slow leveling and making sure you max out what you can before going to the next level is key. Good things come to those who are patient. Being patient is the difference between being lv.63 with 39-40k BR than appose to being patient and waiting and ending up lv.63 with 60k+ (not exact figures but you know what I mean)
          Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
            Very outdated. Leveling fast is not the thing to do. Slow leveling and making sure you max out what you can before going to the next level is key. Good things come to those who are patient. Being patient is the difference between being lv.63 with 39-40k BR than appose to being patient and waiting and ending up lv.63 with 60k+ (not exact figures but you know what I mean)
            It doesn't ask for your opinion. The guide only states how to level up fast, not debate about controversy between rushing and slow-leveling.
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

• Dont forget use exp buff if u play Mp dungeon

Comment

• nice job i like it

Comment

• It's simple, you can rush up and get owned, or go into debt paying for your br.....

Slow level, increase your br steadily, max out everything you can at 39/49/59 and possibly be competitive....

Exact thing happened on my server....top players cashed minimum 500bucks+ rushed and own server....others trying to keep up now are the middle group, who are getting their keisters handed to them daily in MPD/SPIRE/TOK as they got junk BR, and ME, the slow leveler at 39 is still ranked in the top 100 because most who rushed have to reach 45+ to beat me as they need the power of the knights to block for them....Have several that had to reach 50 and get Templars to beat me.....

So rushing IS NOT the way to play, unless your willing to spend mass cash!

Comment

• is there anyway of getting balens without recharging for unrich peoples

Comment

• WHY hurry with levels?????

Comment

• I am now archer 62 lvl with 40k br(because i want lvl and HURRY,HURRY)!WHO WANT LISTEN ME,PLZ DONT HURRY!See later when player with 40 lvl win you with 62 lvl!

Comment

• Plz dont hurry

Comment

• Originally posted by JajeNaOko View Post
                            I am now archer 62 lvl with 40k br(because i want lvl and HURRY,HURRY)!WHO WANT LISTEN ME,PLZ DONT HURRY!See later when player with 40 lvl win you with 62 lvl!
                            i know your feeling mate.
                            i'm level 54 and can beat most of 60's at my server with minimum cashing (max $5/month)
                            IGN: Kill Me
                            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

• i played wartune when it was released i got to lvl 40 easy in 5 days but i forgot everything about the game

\

Comment

• Leveling too fast unless you can buy items is not smart!

Comment

Working...
                                X