Raising Battle Rating Basics and other strategies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising Battle Rating Basics and other strategies

Raising Battle Rating (BR) does not just happen it must be worked at. There are many ways to accomplish this and the ways I will outline do not require spending.
    First a brief synopsis of what I will cover in this post, 1) Leveling up fast will get you minimal BR and leave many things behind 2) Armor is a great way to improve attack and defense
    3) Your Mount Training is very important and can be customized to suit your chosen class also mount refining will get you solid BR 4) Your Eudaemon will be your best friend
    don't be surprised if its not long before it is stronger than your toon. 5)Gems, accumulate fast and as many as possible and select the ones most valuable to your class.6)
    Soul Crystals until maxed 7)Wheel of Fate spin it every day All three 8) Technologies in your city Academy try to keep them close to your level 9) Guild Skills a great benefit
    of being in a guild and contributing. 10) Clothing, make no mistake this is a big one In synthesizing , refining and identifying you will find big rewards 11)Astrals if you are not
    gaining at least 500 star points, and that is not much, daily you are hurting yourself astrals will move you up solid and fast. 12) Titles these you can get from everywhere in
    the game and add to your stats and BR don't be shy accumulate titles 13) Sylphs BR,BR,BR,BR,BR Strong do not neglect your sylph. 14) Game Events, this is key especially to free players
    many of the building blocks listed above are found in game events mount, sylph, gems, eudaemon, clothing, astrals, armor... READ MY LIPS .... DO NOT EXCHANGE ITEMS related to game events until events
    you will gain vastly higher numbers being patient than exchanging as they are gained daily only hurts you and leaves you without valuable rewards save save save
    save save save.. you will thank me one day... I am sure I left out many things ,like runes, wilds, crystal shards for battle protection although they do not impact your BR
    they do protect you keep your dimensions full and collect rewards every day. I am sure I left many things out and welcome input and questions I will over time build on this
    thread and add strategies to these topics listed above. I hope it helps
    One thing I neglected and its BIG!!!!! GOLD, Gold drives the game without it you will go no place. A few thoughts World Boss go as often as you can,
    Your farm farm it , I hate it to but it's necessary. EVENTS EVENTS EVENTS you can get mass quantities of gold by using resources during game events
    your city levy daily, the Alchemy top of your screen icon you can get gold daily one click free, Wilds bosses go every day and collect good rewards get help if you need it but go..One note on gold
    if you have a problem getting plundered.. buy cows many cows and keep in pack I have close to 600 cows at this writing each cow is worth 200k gold
    you can sell them for exactly what you pay and they cannot be plundered..

hugs Skye
    Last edited by skyedeva; 12-12-2015, 11:19 PM.

I will begin with mounts mostly because I love mounts. Mine are all maxed at the moment looking forward to a new one soon.There are many ways to get new mounts some you will get 1 card and click a new mount. Others require collecting mount cards and synthesizing in the blacksmith
    there is a mount in the crypt shop you can exchange crypt tokens for go to our guild shop and you can buy one there. Training your mounts at EVENTS ONLY will earn you new mounts
    and increase your mount speed. Save mystery stones hunting in the wilds 1200 will get you a new mount, go to the sylph atoll boss and collect sylph crystaloids guess what you will have a new mount in no time.
    Go to amethyst mine every day and you can get a mechanical snipe.. Want to know what attributes to train? If you are a mage, Intelligence most valuable followed by defense and endurance
    If power attack is your class attribute then strength is most important. The point here is simple Mounts can be attained with a disciplined schedule of daily routines and saving the rewards to exchange for mounts..
    That brings us to mount refining and this like training will improve your BR very nicely save save save save your mount hooves for EVENTS ONLY each mount can be refined a certain number of times above what is inherent to it when you get it each star increase adds to your BR
    There are many other ways to gain free mounts feel free to add to the list your thoughts are most welcome.

Comment

As suggested before:

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      I rmb giving this recommendation somewhere but here I go again:

Hero:
      - Try fate engraving, it can raise your BR by a pretty much bit using fate stones
      - Max your guild skills with guild contributions and technology upgrade via academy using kyanite

- For gems, here's how it works: focus on resist crystal rewards from occupying dimensions,
      cuz resist crystal synthesis events will give you the tons of gem packs you need for a gem synthesis event,
      when you are able to make a lv 9 or 10 resistance crystal.
      Others will also say that doing crypts will give you a gd source of gems, and inevitably exp,
      I have to consent to this one.

- Soul engraving: the greatest source of soul crystals is from the sylph crystaloid exchange linked from your profile (4th tab)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152049[/ATTACH]

So be sure to tag someone for sylph atoll boss party as much as possible to get 50 sylph loids from atoll boss.
      (outdated, but sylph mobs will give sylph crystaloids instead)

- Clothing synthesis, especially the wings (synthesize 2 clothing of the same type and level) will definitely raise your BR as well.
      - Clothing Identification, ONLY do it during a clothing event, look out for this event (as illustrated below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]153541[/ATTACH]
      But here's where the real kick comes in. After identifying clothing, you'll need fashion cores to refine
      them for higher stats. Unfortunately, wartune devs doesn't give ample of what players actually need to do clothing refine,
      so yea.. this will be abit difficult to do unless you focus on farming fashion cores from events as such:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152050[/ATTACH]

And don't forget about astrals, it will give you a gd decent BR as well, but it's also a major gold sink.
      So be sure to always do wilds, sky trial, sylph atoll boss, alchemy once, world boss, sell sylph equipment shards
      or exp books and scrolls, levy gold and farm with gold seeds to generate a daily source of gold income.

I also noticed that sylph upgrade and enchant events give alot of gold if you do them thoroughly.
      So make sure to farm mahra from farm animals with green magic grass, and sepulcrums mainly from sky trial,
      and sylph arena weekly rewards.

Finally, for mounts - I can't really say cuz it's mostly luck dependent with event chest where it gives so much stats and BR with it.
      Try grab some of the mounts from blacksmith (i.e. if you want anything more, try to synth them from the blacksmith, unless it's not found there)
      So battleground chest will also give you socket rods and lv2 and 3 gems that you need to get ahead of hero upgrading.

Sylph:
      - sylph equipment refinement with holy water (source: event chest, sylph expedition, cloud adventures) -> not in sylph expedition and CA after update
      - sylph equipment enchantment (source: sylph arena enchantment packs; weekly rewards) -> now also found in atoll boss
      - sylph souls (source: event chest, sylph expedition, mystery shop)
      - mahra upgrade (source: farm magic workshop, adv dimension invaders)
      - sepulcrum enchant (source: sky trial, adv dimension invaders)
      Last edited by Imonseph; 12-13-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Much thanks Imonseph all help is welcome.. I will continue adding details as I find time to this post. Wish I could use the game mail system but it is expensive

Comment

Actually, the greatest source of soul crystals is Circuit Quests. 3200 from doing the 200 CQ, plus another 3k+ (going from memory) from the chests you get.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Actually, the greatest source of soul crystals is Circuit Quests. 3200 from doing the 200 CQ, plus another 3k+ (going from memory) from the chests you get.
            Downside to doing circuits (for me at least) is the laborious time it takes to keep going to and from Atoll to get 5 + 10 sylphs per quest, after while it gets boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Judderz View Post
              Downside to doing circuits (for me at least) is the laborious time it takes to keep going to and from Atoll to get 5 + 10 sylphs per quest, after while it gets boring.
              Completely besides the point. This is not about how boring things are.

Comment

Good point AdaJames and agreed it is boring. I run them when I have a hand full of instant complete, Imperial seals, so I can skip the 10 sylph captures and 30 monster dungeon quests.. Thank you for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Judderz View Post

absolutely agree Judderz but the rewards merit the effort. Save the imperial Seals and use on the most laborious events only . takes a bit of the sting out

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    The rewards are much much lower if you are under level 70. don't forget you can swap insignias for soul engraving crystals.

1. Exchange insignias from every battle ground, every guild battle and daily arena for S.E.C
                    2. Complete 200 circuit quests every week (lol)
                    3. Exchange all amethyst for soul engraving packs
                    4. Complete 10 or more daily campaigns with a chance to receive S.E.C as rewards
                    5. Spin guild wheel 30 times every day with a chance to receive S.E.C as rewards
                    6. join friends camp fires every day with a chance to receive S.E.C as rewards
                    7. Maximise daily devotion with a chance to receive S.E.C as rewards
                    8. take part in sylph boss every day and exchange for S.E.C
                    9. do wilds every day and purchase S.E.C from the mystery shop whenever available.
                    10. Exchange glory crystals for S.E.C when available

excluding hot event rewards, you need to do all this every day for about 16 to 20 weeks to get the 236,000 S.E.C needed for level 80 soul engraving.

ps if you spent the same amount of time reading books or learning to play an instrument, you'd see REAL rewards at the end of 16 weeks!!!
                    Last edited by Splinterz; 12-28-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Could you edit the initial post to make it more list-like/readable? It's a bit straining on the eyes as is.

Comment

does underground battle chest gives socketing rod for real ?
                        they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

What underground battle chest? You mean battleground treasure chest? Yes, the battleground chest does give socket rods, but the chance is miniscule.

Comment

Working...
                          X