Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Archeaology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Archeaology

    Hello,how to do archeaology,ty?

  • #2
    While in wilds in the bottom right near the city button you will see a shovel. Click that and a radar will appear, follow the radar until goes green and click on it. Repeat 29 more times.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello,

      If you need some advice for archaeology, then please visit these links for some helpful guides and tips:
      [Removed]

      You can bookmark these links, hope this helps
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:23 PM. Reason: these links are not allowed
      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Drabis View Post
        Hello,

        If you need some advice for archaeology, then please visit these links for some helpful guides and tips:
        [Removed]

        You can bookmark these links, hope this helps
        That website is banned on the forums, the mods will probably edit the post. I would recommend against posting it, least you get banned yourself.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:22 PM. Reason: because the quote

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
          That website is banned on the forums, the mods will probably edit the post. I would recommend against posting it, least you get banned yourself.
          Yes I just saw that and also got a pm from the mod, for some reason they can't say why these sites got banned. lol
          Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
          Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Drabis View Post
            Yes I just saw that and also got a pm from the mod, for some reason they can't say why these sites got banned. lol
            They were banned for breaking the forum rules, and for selling a program that violates the terms of service.

            Comment

            Working...
            X