5x EXP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5x EXP

I feel there should be clarification on this as it only says dungeon not solo or mp. So is it for all dungeons or just solo just mp what?

At the moment it is just for the solo one. That is because it is bugged. It doesn't matter because 5x XP is more a hinderance than a help at low levels and redundant at high levels.

Comment

not any more troll

Comment

If you want to spend thousands of dollars on the game for Knighthood, be my guest. But the majority of us who would not be getting the 12k tattoo stat any time soon, my statement stands.

Comment

thousands of dollars? i was able to do it merely by trading in boxes for advanced henna, granted it meant i couldnt go after clothing or mounts and it started 6-8 weeks ago, so you had to take a chance, but where you getting thousands of dollars is beyond me...but what do i expect from someone who spends more time on the forum than on the game...

Comment

Uh-huh. Riiiiight. Whatever. You make me laugh with your improbable maths.

Improbable math alert!

100 Adv Henna = 21 to 40 tattoo stat.
            200 chest = 1000 adv henna = 400 tattoo stat tops.

Therefore, to get 12000 tattoo stat, you need 30000 adv henna = 6000 chests.

I don't know who our friend got 6000 chests to trade, but I believe him to be lying through his teeth.

This also assumes perfect score EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you take into account a non-perfect score AND diminishing returns (which DOES HAPPEN), well, you make the logical conclusion.

Guy is nothing but a lying, flaming, mathematically challenged troll.
            Last edited by AdaJames; 02-22-2016, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Did you count in event returns + normal henna ?
              120 box = 1000 henna not 200 box.

30000 adv henna (according to your calculation) : 1000 adv henna = 30*120 = 3600 box
              30 is the number of times you have to exchange.
              But then there is event where you get returns so that makes it even faster.

I don't know my math sucks like a vacuum so i already call myself lying, flaming, mathematically challenged troll before someone else does but in other words advancing class might not seem THAT hard as everyone thinks it is.
              Sacrificing some clothes is a good idea, you can get those clothes from exchange later and mounts...please lets be serious now when was the last time you got a mount from box, once evey year is nothing.
              Boxes are not even worth to open, you can get more valuable items exchanging them. Everytime i see someone open boxes they are disappointed they didnt exchange them for something useful, eveyrone has fingers crossed
              for mounts but all they get is gold.
              Last edited by Mini-Del; 02-22-2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Monthly 100 USD investment gives you about 1,8k henna by recharging + another 1k henna by spending those 10k balens + some chests for exchange (about 150 or idk anymore) + events to get chests for free are about 300+ (res crystal event gives about 100 per day) spending 10k balens = 250 chests - so 250 + 150 from spending and purchasing balens + 300+ for free = 700+ chests = 6000 adv henna + 2800 henna by recharging and spender = 8800 adv henna - using those will give you 800 back (from the first adv henna event) and 900 from the second makes it 1700 extra from henna using event - using these 1700 again gives you 1000 adv henna from the second event + 200 from the first - using those 1200 adv henna on the next day gives you another 200 for free making it a total of 2900 extra henna from the exchange events = 11700 total adv henna - lets count 30 stats on average thats 3510 stats for one month - hence 3 months including normal henna can get you to 12k needed stats if you invest 100 USD and save up items for events

ok didn count 1:1 but should be a good example on how it works

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Uh-huh. Riiiiight. Whatever. You make me laugh with your improbable maths.

Improbable math alert!

100 Adv Henna = 21 to 40 tattoo stat.
                  200 chest = 1000 adv henna = 400 tattoo stat tops.

Therefore, to get 12000 tattoo stat, you need 30000 adv henna = 6000 chests.

I don't know who our friend got 6000 chests to trade, but I believe him to be lying through his teeth.

This also assumes perfect score EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you take into account a non-perfect score AND diminishing returns (which DOES HAPPEN), well, you make the logical conclusion.

Guy is nothing but a lying, flaming, mathematically challenged troll.
                  It's actually a little bit worse than that, henna gives diminishing returns the higher you go.

Originally posted by R2128661220 View Post
                  Monthly 100 USD investment gives you about 1,8k henna by recharging
                  Indeed, and some events are even better than that. A relatively low to moderate casher could be quite on their way to knighthood.

From what I understand you need roughly ~40k Adv Henna (if not supplemented by normal henna). While it is quite a bit on it's own, it's not unfeasible for a relatively low-moderate casher to save up; especially with henna events and henna exchanges.
                  Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-22-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

You are talking hundreds of $$$ that I can be spending on my mortgage to lower my interest repayments plus opportunity costs of those hundreds of $$$ to be sunk into a buggy, laggy game whose developers are trying to kill off as fast as they can.

Hundreds of $$$ is not low cashing by any means except in R2-land, and I don't live there. I just visit from time to time for a bit of fun while laughing at the Joneses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-Del View Post
                      Did you count in event returns + normal henna ?
                      120 box = 1000 henna not 200 box.

30000 adv henna (according to your calculation) : 1000 adv henna = 30*120 = 3600 box
                      30 is the number of times you have to exchange.
                      But then there is event where you get returns so that makes it even faster.

I don't know my math sucks like a vacuum so i already call myself lying, flaming, mathematically challenged troll before someone else does but in other words advancing class might not seem THAT hard as everyone thinks it is.
                      Sacrificing some clothes is a good idea, you can get those clothes from exchange later and mounts...please lets be serious now when was the last time you got a mount from box, once evey year is nothing.
                      Boxes are not even worth to open, you can get more valuable items exchanging them. Everytime i see someone open boxes they are disappointed they didnt exchange them for something useful, eveyrone has fingers crossed
                      for mounts but all they get is gold.
                      I don't know. This here says that it is 200 chest:

Of course, maybe they have different numbers across different platforms, but I somehow doubt it.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        I don't know. This here says that it is 200 chest:

Of course, maybe they have different numbers across different platforms, but I somehow doubt it.
                        They aren't exactly known for their accuracy, particularly when math and statistical analysis is concerned. I can't speak for other platforms, but I can confirm it was 120 for ArmorGames.

P.S. - You aren't allowed to post links to that site, R2 basically has a gag-order even on the name; you should remove it before the mods get angry.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Even without cashing you can manage to get about 3000-4000 a month and about 2000 extra every 2nd month (if you keep them and manage to get at least 8k in 2 months) if the R2 gods are blessing non casher with more of those "big chest trades" its quite possible to get 12k stats in 6 months (just have to develope your low tattoos with normal henna to get the most out of your stats and focus adv henna on bigger ones) - you will loose on possible mounts and fashion for those "adv henna" weeks - but you could get the fashions later on in in fashion shard exchanges (you can get fashion shards for free by opening chests during some weeks) or maybe even manage to get enough chests after the henna trades - wich is quite possible...depending on events tho - i always gamble during golden road and go for 5x in front of 10 shards - 50 shards for 250 balens = GG ... might backfire tho as every rng stuff does...but 100 shards for roughly 1k balens is a good trade compared to its "worth" in chest exchanges

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                          henna gives diminishing returns the higher you go.
                          True but still in the 1k+ you have 21~36 odds for adv henna 2k+ still 21~32 - and you dont even need it at such a high amount (ok i got 2 times 2k stats on my tattoos but only to get done with those 2k non int for a mage)
                          Last edited by R2128661220; 02-22-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

It hasn't been 6 months. The guy is either lying about getting Knighthood or has been cashing (which also means he is lying).

Either way, he is lying.

Comment

Working...
                            X