Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Battle Point System ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Guild Battle Point System ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Now now.. I know the Guild Battle Rules is pretty self explanatory, if you have taken the time to read it. The guild battle rules is found here..

The Guild Battle Map

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	1733704

this is just an addition to the things stated in that link, well, i'll just post here what was not included in that patch note regarding Guild Battle.

Mainly, it is how to obtain points in Guild Battle

The goal is to occupy towers until you either get 4000 points above your enemy, or destroy their main ward / tower (60M hp) which delivers a one hit kill on troops and most of the time; to your toon.

First: Occupying Towers
    How many points over time does your guild get per tower?

Occupying 1 tower gives out 13-15 points
    Occupying 2 towers gives out 35-38 points
    Occupying 3 towers gives out 56-59 points
    Occupying 4 towers gives out 77-79 points

Now, even if you occupy all 4 towers and defend them successfully, still it will take you more than 20 minutes to finish the battle (earns you reduced amount of insignias and honor), there are other things you can do to earn points for your guild..

Second: Use Guild Skill - Call to Arms
    Call to Arms skill summons a war chariot that will deal 6,000,000 damage to enemy ward tower. It gains you around 600 points per summon which you can do for 3 times in each battle (600 points x 3 = 1,800 points).

Third: Dealing damage to enemy ward tower
    Another way is to deal damage to enemy tower by attacking it with your toon (this one is not recommended because it will use up your troops and HP pots) but this will only get you little to no points at all (we can see a guild who do not have any towers but still gains 2 - 10 points overtime and it means that somebody from that guild is hitting your main ward.)

Now i'm not sure about how many points will you get if you try to attack the ward tower but doing some quick math calculations..

Damage of Chariot / Points gained = damage per point to tower
    6,000,000 / 600 = 10,000 damage per point to tower

i'm not quite sure about that calculation, its just theoretical that you need to damage the ward by 10,00 in order for you to gain 1 point (battle with ward tower gives most players only 3 turns to do damage). Though this part needs more observation and i, will still observe how beneficial this rush-to-tower tactic is..

Questions will be posted here:

What about the Sly Sneaker on the North or South Route? Does it give points?
    - The answer is no (i tried to kill them everytime but it doesn't gave our guild a point), it gives a +5% all attributes buff for 1min (North Route), Rage Boost for 1min (South Route / thanks to Daehawk for this info).

Do you get points when killing players (either defending or not)?
    - The answer is no. You only get points by the ones posted above. But when killing enemies on Guild battle, they're HP is deducted to main tower's hp (thanks for R23067940 for pointing out, currently in my final observation week, pretty hard actually)

"If your guild is not matched with another guild, your guild will receive an automatic win, but no rewards." What does this mean?
    - personally speaking, haven't seen any guild encountered "not matched" status against another guild. The automatic win is given to those guilds who are facing a disbanded guild during the Guild Battle (belongs to the top16 but disbanded during the week of the competition thus by looking at the "Guild Battle" in Guild menu, the disbanded group is removed and its spot will be left blank)

What do we get for winning guild battle?
    - Prizes for Defeating enemy guild:

within 20 minutes: 1000 insignias, 1000 honor, 10 mount training whips
    within 40 minutes: 850 insignias, 850 honor, 10 mount training whips
    40 minutes and above: 700 insignias, 700 honor, 10 mount training whips

**(thanks for pointing out the correction on this one CondorHero, Changed 30mins to 40mins**

Ranking Rewards (Source: Eladamri and CondorHero's thread - Final Rewards for Guild Battle)

Rank 1: 200 Soul Crystals, 30 Whips
    Rank 2: 150 Soul Crystals, 20 Whips
    Rank 3: 100 Soul Crystals, 10 Whips
    Rank 4 and 5: 90 Soul Crystals
    Rank 6 -8: 80 Soul Crystals
    Rank 9-11: 70 Soul Crystals
    Rank 12-14: 60 Soul Crystals
    Rank 15 and 16: 50 Soul Crystals

Added Information:

Guild Skills – Accessible by only the guild master and assistant guild masters, special guild skills may be used to help your chances in the Guild Battle. To use these guild skills, Guild Wealth is consumed for every attempt. The Guild Battle skills include:

1. Inspiration – All members of the next battle will initially start with 80 Rage.
    Guild Wealth Consumed: 10,000
    Total Attempts: 10
    Cooldown: 300 Seconds

2. Call to Arms – Summon a War Chariot who can deal damage to the enemy’s Ward Tower.
    Guild Wealth Consumed: 20,000
    Total Attempts: 3
    Cooldown: 600 Seconds

3. Invincible – Invincibility for 120 seconds. If you attack, the effect will fade.
    Guild Wealth Consumed: 5,000
    Total Attempts: 10
    Cooldown: 10 Seconds

4. Goddess Blessing – Restore 30% HP of your Ward Tower’s MAX HP.
    Guild Wealth Consumed: 50,000
    Total Attempts: 1
    Cooldown: 10 Seconds

(Added information source: R2CS_Stormageddon, Game Master and Grumpy Cat Guide to the 1.45 Patch Update)

hope this little information helped you guys..

edit: now i know this is a guide on how to point system works on Guild Battle, there are some who has questions regarding the other stuffs concerning GB.. well, to avoid flooding the forums for the same topics, you can post them here and we'll try our best to answer your queries.
    Last edited by Senjuu; 12-13-2012, 02:45 AM. Reason: Guide Updates

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Though I know this already, but thanks Senjuu for pointing these out~
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Though I know this already, but thanks Senjuu for pointing these out~
      lol.. i just posted this so that even new ones on guild battle knows what to do in order to win..

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

Guild Battle... make me think a lot in the best strategy. I've hope we can get points from killing other players..

Im facing at least 2 rounds everytime with inactive guilds... so the best way is get 4 tower. stay quite. and call chariot??? 3 times... is not fair!!!
        Hope they improve something on it. Like start only with 8 teams perhaps. 3 rounds.
        Then Cross Server BG with the last 4 teams or 2 teams in each server...
        More fun I guess... And by the way, r2games have a strategy to get servers empty (TRUE WITH ALL NEW SERVERS... I HATE YOU FOR THAT R2GAMES) so is better they continue merge some servers perhaps...

My guild cant kill Ward Tower in 20 minutes, so is allways a waste of HP (cool now we dont lose in crypt.. and we can keep it in campaings to)

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
          Guild Battle... make me think a lot in the best strategy. I've hope we can get points from killing other players..

Im facing at least 2 rounds everytime with inactive guilds... so the best way is get 4 tower. stay quite. and call chariot??? 3 times... is not fair!!!
          Hope they improve something on it. Like start only with 8 teams perhaps. 3 rounds.
          Then Cross Server BG with the last 4 teams or 2 teams in each server...
          More fun I guess... And by the way, r2games have a strategy to get servers empty (TRUE WITH ALL NEW SERVERS... I HATE YOU FOR THAT R2GAMES) so is better they continue merge some servers perhaps...

My guild cant kill Ward Tower in 20 minutes, so is allways a waste of HP (cool now we dont lose in crypt.. and we can keep it in campaings to)
          even the top guild in our server can't kill Ward tower in 20mins lol

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

The South Tauren gives a Rage Boost for 1 minute.

Comment

We find that if your holding all 4 towers, and your hitting the ward, you'll get to 4k points way before the ward goes down anyway. I feel that vs weaker guilds, sending everyone in with 1hp and 1troop to the ward gets the job done fast in this situation. However, going against the more equal guilds on our server, we just tend to claim the towers and spawn camp them till the win.

On another note, does anyone know if the ward tower will go down at all? I've never seen further than 25% remaining before claiming 4k points, so, it would be nice to know for sure. Also, knights above level 46 can block an attack from the ward and survive, and go for another round. So if anyone is level 55 or higher, maybe they could shed some light on how touch this tower actually is?

And does anyone have any other strategies in play? Has anyone got to 4k within 20 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by squall6677 View Post
                We find that if your holding all 4 towers, and your hitting the ward, you'll get to 4k points way before the ward goes down anyway. I feel that vs weaker guilds, sending everyone in with 1hp and 1troop to the ward gets the job done fast in this situation. However, going against the more equal guilds on our server, we just tend to claim the towers and spawn camp them till the win.

On another note, does anyone know if the ward tower will go down at all? I've never seen further than 25% remaining before claiming 4k points, so, it would be nice to know for sure. Also, knights above level 46 can block an attack from the ward and survive, and go for another round. So if anyone is level 55 or higher, maybe they could shed some light on how touch this tower actually is?

And does anyone have any other strategies in play? Has anyone got to 4k within 20 minutes?
                the point ticks at a rate of 30secs - 45 secs.. actually the only downside in attacking the ward is the HP pots usage.

in server 1 we're having full 1hr guild battles between top 8 guilds (if they are facing a guild from top 8 too).. its either they are having a hard time to go 4k above the other guild and the other way is to destroy the tower or use up all the 1hr span (which gives the winning guild 700 insigs and honor + whips)..

too bad i havent seen a guild finish guild battle under 20mins..

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

Do you get points when killing players (either defending or not)?
                  - The answer is no. You only get points by the ones posted above.
                  From what i noticed every time we kill an enemy player, their main tower loss HP base on the enemy player's HP that killed in battle....
                  this the other way to deduct enemy's main tower HP instead of directly attacking it....

Comment

DragonMaster
                    Mage level 46 atm
                    Guild 200proof
                    S20 Twilite Arena

during the first week of the Guild Battles Our guild was not challenged by opposing guilds until final battle. however we found out that if you are the only guild to show up and have ALL 4 towers in control, it takes approx 40min. to win GB and you get 850 insig./honor & 10x mount whips...

if you have opposing guild to battle against then yes the reward is then dropped to 700 insig./honor and 10x mount whips..

Also would like to add, that final round GB's though we have only had 1 final round so far* against the 1st place guild for BR/2nd place for guild wealth.. we took First place in GB, and recieved the 700 insig./honor, as well as 30x mount whips...

Comment

Originally posted by R23067940 View Post
                      From what i noticed every time we kill an enemy player, their main tower loss HP base on the enemy player's HP that killed in battle....
                      this the other way to deduct enemy's main tower HP instead of directly attacking it....
                      i will look into this one.

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by R23809571 View Post
                        DragonMaster
                        Mage level 46 atm
                        Guild 200proof
                        S20 Twilite Arena

during the first week of the Guild Battles Our guild was not challenged by opposing guilds until final battle. however we found out that if you are the only guild to show up and have ALL 4 towers in control, it takes approx 40min. to win GB and you get 850 insig./honor & 10x mount whips...

if you have opposing guild to battle against then yes the reward is then dropped to 700 insig./honor and 10x mount whips..

Also would like to add, that final round GB's though we have only had 1 final round so far* against the 1st place guild for BR/2nd place for guild wealth.. we took First place in GB, and recieved the 700 insig./honor, as well as 30x mount whips...
                        you will only get 700 insig/honor x10 whips if you used up the 1hr time for GB. and my guide is solely focused on getting points.. but thanks for the insight

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                          if you used up the 1hr time for GB
                          after 30 min reward less 700/700 if u end in first half-hour u take 850/850, not 1 h

we always go afk on GB , because no enemy on the other side, but after 30 min we get 700/700
                          class balance ****
                          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                            after 30 min reward less 700/700 if u end in first half-hour u take 850/850, not 1 h

we always go afk on GB , because no enemy on the other side, but after 30 min we get 700/700
                            we sometimes end GB with last 30mins ticking and still got 850/850..

PS: i don't wanna sound rude or anything but the guide is for the point system and not for the rewards (if you checked the title).

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

Heya guys, I got a few questions regarding guild match up. I know this is all about how to gain point system, but I thought it would be fitting to ask here. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, how is the match up done? Total random or is it that the strongest guild is matched up against the weakest guild on the first round?

For example A being the strongest guild while H is the weakest.

Round 1
                              A vs H
                              B vs G
                              C vs F
                              D vs E

or can it be that on

Round 1
                              A vs B
                              C vs G
                              D vs F
                              E vs H

I think you guys get the main idea.