Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Battle Point System ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
    If you kill the tower its a automatic 1250 insignia 1250 honor plus 10 whips just saying
    Screenshot if possible thank you

Comment

What are the rewards for the losing faction?

Comment

Originally posted by JodaKast View Post
        What are the rewards for the losing faction?
        Less than 20 minutes: Unknown
        Between 20 and 40 minutes: 450 insignia/450 honor
        Between 40 and 60 minutes: 500 insignia/500 honor
        At 60 minutes: 550 insignia/550 honor
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
          If you kill the tower its a automatic 1250 insignia 1250 honor plus 10 whips just saying
          The last time my guild killed the ward tower (about 30 some minutes into the battle) we still got the normal rewards. next time it happens I'll screen cap it.

Comment

me not cash players ..
            is cool game

Comment

so sorry to say this but we only average 2 guild battles a weak that last more then 20 mins on s3 will no go into our stragety cause that is our secert enjoy + we love all the extras we get for it

Comment

My guild always gets the under 20 minute rewards on monday and wednesday but friday we get the the 20-40 minute and on saturday is when we lose but last the full hour so the enemy rewards are less.

Comment

Who amongst the guild leaders can summon a chariot?

Comment

we did it several time less than 20min. all member atk ward tower and sumon chariot. the reward is nice

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
                      we did it several time less than 20min. all member atk ward tower and sumon chariot. the reward is nice
                      If the opposing guild can summon chariots x 3, it's extremely difficult. We've done the sub 20 minute thing as well, but the moment 1200-1800 extra points against your guild come into play, buh bye 1k/1k.

Comment

ehem, you forgot something... I mean, let me ask it anyway... You said Occupying Mystery Towers will give you points right? I notice it will give you points from time to time, but what time? I mean, do they give points every 15 sec. or something? Thank you for reading ^^,

Comment

I saw this question, I want to give a follow up question if it's alright...
                          Do you get points when killing players (either defending or not)?
                          - The answer is no. You only get points by the ones posted above. But when killing enemies on Guild battle, they're HP is deducted to main tower's hp.

Q: You say, when killing enemies on Guild battle, they're HP is deducted to main tower's hp. Main tower you mean Ward Tower right? So if you kill enemies, their HP is deducted to their ward tower? If you kill an enemy that has 10,000 HP, ward tower deducted by 10,000 HP as well and you gain 1points?
                          Thank you again ^^,

Comment

One more thing, is there an obvious way for me to be notify if you reply to my questions? That's really my main problem in forum T_T ...

Comment

seems like most of your suggestions are fulfilled... -_- They better give more reward in GB since it's reduce to 3 rounds a week...

Comment

well, at least I see my previous comments/questions here now, unanswered !! Is this thread still active?? Are there official from r2games giving some answers or only those players who volunteered to waste their time helping any kinds of strangers??

Comment

Working...
                                X