how to cancel VIP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to cancel VIP?

i have monthly VIP subscription and i dont know how to stop it.
    does it need the CC info or such? i dont have access to those because someone else is paying for me.

the old threads about cancelling vip are obsolete because the old link( http://www.r2games.com/user ) has no option to cancel it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

1. Go to your R2 page.
    2. Click on "My Orders", which is the third icon along under your "Account Strength" metric (next to the envelope).
    3. Click on "VIP State".
    4. Click on "Cancel".
    5. Pray that actually works and that R2 didn't have a "bug" that rejected your commands.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      1. Go to your R2 page.
      2. Click on "My Orders", which is the third icon along under your "Account Strength" metric (next to the envelope).
      3. Click on "VIP State".
      4. Click on "Cancel".
      5. Pray that actually works and that R2 didn't have a "bug" that rejected your commands.
      k, got it thx.
      right now it said "ends next month", lets see if it will continue when this month's subscription ends in 5 days.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
      X