Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World BOSS vs Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World BOSS vs Knight

Hey everyone, I need some advices about knight rotation on World Boss.
    So...

1) What skills on character?
    2) What sylph is the best? Electro or Fire? Maybe another?
    3) What skills on sylph?
    4) Take a Shield? How many times take it during entrance? It is profitable at all?
    5) What combination to use?

Could someone maybe record a video example?

And sorry for my english :/

WB has 0 Def and 0 resist, so take whichever has the most damaging skills (Electro, probably).

I don't know about Knight skills, but if you are strong enough it is possible to survive the WB ulti-attack if you have Agoran Shield up at the right time.

Comment

Your skill rotation depends on your initial rage and skill/talent/rune levels. If your WB lasts for only 1-3 minutes, survive the 6th hit with Agoran Shield would help. If 5+ minutes, don't bother. Your damage for the second round and on is much lower after losing the buffs from eudaemon.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Your skill rotation depends on your initial rage and skill/talent/rune levels. If your WB lasts for only 1-3 minutes, survive the 6th hit with Agoran Shield would help. If 5+ minutes, don't bother. Your damage for the second round and on is much lower after losing the buffs from eudaemon.
        That's not really true, because after you cast shield, you awaken, then boss does special, you survive, and then you get 5 rounds with sylph awaken before boss does special again.
        Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

But your kid is dead, so you lose roughly half your firepower.

Comment

So.. can anyone record a video from World BOSS? Please

Comment

This is what I use for my set up on my knight account for world boss.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP-BBf3StjA

Comment

Working...
              X