Very new player, few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very new player, few questions

Hey, I used to play Wartune around a year ago and really enjoyed it. It seems however to progress past a certain level you need to spend money.
    1. At what level is there a wall I can't pass unless I pay money? (Or if there even is a wall)
    2. How much money do I essentially have to pay to be enough for a good play and to be decently strong (Not op like on ranks)
    3. There are lots of servers constantly made, and I want to join a EUROPE server. Which Europe or whatever server is most popular and good for newbies (friendly)?
    4. What do I need to know to be an efficient player?
    5. Do you recommend me paying?
    6. Should I bother playing on Wartune if I'm not going to spend anything? And is it worth it?

I hope you can answer all six questions, thanks.

Originally posted by channelreepile View Post
    Hey, I used to play Wartune around a year ago and really enjoyed it. It seems however to progress past a certain level you need to spend money.
    1. At what level is there a wall I can't pass unless I pay money? (Or if there even is a wall)
    2. How much money do I essentially have to pay to be enough for a good play and to be decently strong (Not op like on ranks)
    3. There are lots of servers constantly made, and I want to join a EUROPE server. Which Europe or whatever server is most popular and good for newbies (friendly)?
    4. What do I need to know to be an efficient player?
    5. Do you recommend me paying?
    6. Should I bother playing on Wartune if I'm not going to spend anything? And is it worth it?

I hope you can answer all six questions, thanks.
    To answer Q6: If you are a hardcore gamer with much perseverance than yes you can play this game without spending a dime, if not then don't bother playing this stupid game. Your Q1-5 I will not answer, start on a new server and use it as a test, see if you still will enjoy this game. I do not recommend paying for this game with bad customer support.
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Thank you for answering my questions, I'll try and give it a go.

But do you mind answering: How do I get gear? Mobs used to drop them, now how do I get my gear?
      Last edited by channelreepile; 05-25-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by channelreepile View Post
        Thank you for answering my questions, I'll try and give it a go.

But do you mind answering: How do I get gear? Mobs used to drop them, now how do I get my gear?
        There are a number of shops and dungeons that drop the items used to make the sets. Go to the blacksmith -> synthesize, and you can look at all the sets, and the materials used to make them.

Comment

Working...
        X