Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Very new player, few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very new player, few questions

Hey, I used to play Wartune around a year ago and really enjoyed it. It seems however to progress past a certain level you need to spend money.
    1. At what level is there a wall I can't pass unless I pay money? (Or if there even is a wall)
    2. How much money do I essentially have to pay to be enough for a good play and to be decently strong (Not op like on ranks)
    3. There are lots of servers constantly made, and I want to join a EUROPE server. Which Europe or whatever server is most popular and good for newbies (friendly)?
    4. What do I need to know to be an efficient player?
    5. Do you recommend me paying?
    6. Should I bother playing on Wartune if I'm not going to spend anything? And is it worth it?

I hope you can answer all six questions, thanks.

Originally posted by channelreepile View Post
    Hey, I used to play Wartune around a year ago and really enjoyed it. It seems however to progress past a certain level you need to spend money.
    1. At what level is there a wall I can't pass unless I pay money? (Or if there even is a wall)
    2. How much money do I essentially have to pay to be enough for a good play and to be decently strong (Not op like on ranks)
    3. There are lots of servers constantly made, and I want to join a EUROPE server. Which Europe or whatever server is most popular and good for newbies (friendly)?
    4. What do I need to know to be an efficient player?
    5. Do you recommend me paying?
    6. Should I bother playing on Wartune if I'm not going to spend anything? And is it worth it?

I hope you can answer all six questions, thanks.
    To answer Q6: If you are a hardcore gamer with much perseverance than yes you can play this game without spending a dime, if not then don't bother playing this stupid game. Your Q1-5 I will not answer, start on a new server and use it as a test, see if you still will enjoy this game. I do not recommend paying for this game with bad customer support.
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Thank you for answering my questions, I'll try and give it a go.

But do you mind answering: How do I get gear? Mobs used to drop them, now how do I get my gear?
      Last edited by channelreepile; 05-25-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by channelreepile View Post
        Thank you for answering my questions, I'll try and give it a go.

But do you mind answering: How do I get gear? Mobs used to drop them, now how do I get my gear?
        There are a number of shops and dungeons that drop the items used to make the sets. Go to the blacksmith -> synthesize, and you can look at all the sets, and the materials used to make them.

Comment

Working...
        X