Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Which server should I play on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which server should I play on?

Which server is recommended I play on? I've tried the R2 servers but they make so many there's barely any people in each one. I want a European, popular server. I think I've seen popular wartune youtubers around level 80 with millions of battle rating on kabam servers, but I don't know which server would be good.
    All I want is a nice, populated Europe server. Any suggestions?

Also just incase if your wondering why I'm going through the hastle, it's because I want to spend money on this game but I don't want to waste it on a unpopulated server. I'd like a server like most youtubers go on, since I think it would suit me as it looks popular enough. If you have any suggestions for a server for someone who wants to play this game until the max and spend money please say!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-28-2016, 07:49 PM. Reason: word removal

Originally posted by channelreepile View Post
    Which server is recommended I play on? I've tried the R2 servers but they make so many there's barely any people in each one. I want a European, popular server. I think I've seen popular wartune youtubers around level 80 with millions of battle rating on kabam servers, but I don't know which server would be good.
    All I want is a nice, populated Europe server. Any suggestions?

Also just incase if your wondering why I'm going through the hastle, it's because I want to spend money on this game but I don't want to waste it on a unpopulated server. I'd like a server like most DolyGames youtubers go on, since I think it would suit me as it looks popular enough. If you have any suggestions for a server for someone who wants to play this game until the max and spend money please say!
    The person you are referring to plays on ArmorGames S2 - It's a European server.

Also, you shouldn't use his 'name' or '****Games' anywhere in your posts, they are banned on the forums from being mentioned, and you could get a ban as a result of posting such information.

Comment

reminds me of harry potter the person shall not be named sort of thing hahahaha

but realy to the original poster if u want to play wartune best look at the posts throughout the site and look at the complaints first before parting with ur cash lol
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-30-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X