4th Titan Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Titan Help

I had assumed that when I finished the last level of 2 and went to 3-0 I would get the fourth titan but I did not.

How do you get the 4th titan that so many people have? I have never seen it in a recharge event, am I missing something?

Thanks for any info

Originally posted by 941384989260658 View Post
    I had assumed that when I finished the last level of 2 and went to 3-0 I would get the fourth titan but I did not.

How do you get the 4th titan that so many people have? I have never seen it in a recharge event, am I missing something?

Thanks for any info
    I was told that you get 4th titan from training and leveling it but it seems that isn't so. Unless you have to get it to level 4. But seems odd that there is no quest for the 4th one like we had for the 3rd one. I am no where near reaching level 3 yet, currently at 2-3.
    Last edited by R262181389; 11-02-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I was told that you get 4th titan from training and leveling it but it seems that isn't so. Unless you have to get it to level 4. But seems odd that there is no quest for the 4th one like we had for the 3rd one. I am no where near reaching level 3 yet, currently at 2-3.
      At this time, to get further than then 3rd, one they come from spend events only.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by 941384989260658 View Post

Thanks for any info
        They've only been in spender events, and always the last level of spender. You have to choose between 1 or the other. Last time was two(ish) weeks ago. The 2 older Titans were at the end of the 30,000 balens event, and the 2 newer Titans were are the end of the 50,000 balens event.
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

I can't figure out how to get the first titan . Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X