Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] All About Mounts ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i want to ask. if i have 2 special horse with different type. are the bonus stat stack? examples royal steed and darknite, are the bonus stat will become +90?

Comment

anybody can confirm that Shadow Steed can be found in chest from Fetid Swamp ??

Comment

..........it dont drop.

as for mount stats, yes they stack.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

where to get heavenly Pegasus? is that lvl 4 stable?

Comment

According to the Wartune wikia the wildfire steed is gotten by attacking 30 towns in one day (means using a lot of balens to get extra attacks): http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts . Can anyone confirm this to be true?

Comment

Fuzzy Alpacas? Pink cute wittle pigs? Reindeer with a bell on its neck? Anyone, with a show of hands, want maybe a dragon? Or a lion? Or a tiger? Or maybe a bat?
              Enough with the prissy mounts. I`m an armor clad knight, be nice to ride into battle without hearing all the crowd giggling behind their hands. If i want cute i`ll go play my little sisters Nintendo. Come on guys, enough with the priss, lets get on with the battle.

Comment

why it's only coming to S71 and up??? anh why not for S70 and down??

Comment

How about that mount Strength?? Come on?? That's what I wanted to read here T_T and now I wont be able to read it sooner cuz I wont be notify if you reply to this question... What does mount strength do?

Comment

needs update

nightshade from?

& wildfire now in mys shop

Comment

What is mount strength for? Its a silly question i know , i know it increases ur stat max level, but how does that help you, does it increases how much stats u level up in each level up?
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

don't remember where i've read it but mount strenght itself is a useless stat, it does not boost anything of your current stats and has 0 value for your character.
                        No idea why it's there, prolly just to brag if you can buy/get all mounts ...

Comment

So you will always increase the same amount of stats with each level up?
                          Karac
                          Archer
                          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                          CAIN Guild
                          1.4M BR

Comment

Darn, is there a way for us to be easily notify about our reply/comments b4?? Come on!! There's like thousands of people writing in forums or etc.... You want us to search over pages here to fin our previous comments/questions for your answers? Sorry but, I dont know that this is how forum works, but most question would be useless to the ones who asked them if they cant see their reply T_T ...

Comment

Is this need VIP ????

Comment

An updated for this thread?
                                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                                X