Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    replied
    wat is wrong with big hitter all of a sudden they all switch to friggas and battle oracles and all heal to death so u cant get anything in titan temple

r2 has screwed players over again and again

thank god theirs no titans to contend with then that event will be dead cuz only cashers will play it
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-09-2016, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    My only issue in Titan Temple is when there more than 1 Frigga to heal/shield the whole opponent team. The wortst was when I fought 4 Frigga + 4 battles oracle... :/
    Also, each tree reset, all combinaison of ppl you fight are different (one day you fight against A,B,C,D...the next day it's C,E,F,A...etc)

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I am an archer. Wow, did you attack same group more than once? At least their life does not reset if you die. I guess it all depends on which region you are in. I have the top cross server players on 5th tier on the 2nd set of 5, 22 mil being highest.
    Think it is probably harder for knights but 1st tier took 2 tries the 2nd tier killed 1 with the skill 1st attempt but they were revived 2nd attempt

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    What class are you? Second tier all are 18mil plus for me
    I am an archer. Wow, did you attack same group more than once? At least their life does not reset if you die. I guess it all depends on which region you are in. I have the top cross server players on 5th tier on the 2nd set of 5, 22 mil being highest.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I am about 10 mil and I beat 7 tiers in titan temple. Did not start using skills until the 4th tier. Don't think I got lucky with matching either, had top cross server players on 5th tier. Once you beat 5th tier, it starts over again
    What class are you? Second tier all are 18mil plus for me
    Last edited by Spanky28; 12-08-2016, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    How in the heck does anyone that doesn't cash get anywhere in titan temple? I'm 11mil br knight and it's like trying to solo tok nm (before it was removed). Another free event that favors cashers. And 500 balens/bb for a skill, are you freaking kidding me??
    I am about 10 mil and I beat 7 tiers in titan temple. Did not start using skills until the 4th tier. Don't think I got lucky with matching either, had top cross server players on 5th tier. Once you beat 5th tier, it starts over again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X