X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanky28
    started a topic titan temple

titan temple

How in the heck does anyone that doesn't cash get anywhere in titan temple? I'm 11mil br knight and it's like trying to solo tok nm (before it was removed). Another free event that favors cashers. And 500 balens/bb for a skill, are you freaking kidding me??

• ANWB-praatpaal
    replied
    Try to plan your skills in Titan Temple. You always see the first attack what the animated players (knights) do is stealing your awaken points. So your 1st move shouldn't be titan skill full awaken. But put it on 2nd spot for example.

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
    I actually think it's hilarious that the big cashers use all the frigga's and oracles there, just shows me they are scared of us getting something for free to help us catch up and butt hurt that they paid big money for those titans. Really it's no different than all the mounts they paid big money for that are now free with beast souls. If they had a way to stop us there, they would. Not all of them do that but it just shows the true colors of those that do lol.
    No, those are just the sylphs and eud that they have on at the time when they are selected for titan temple, they have not selected them deliberately to annoy you. The suggestion that any or all of these top players should strip down (as indeed many used to for Tower of Kings) is just a pipe dream, wont happen and it has nothing to do with them being "scared" either, you're hoping for too much there. Dont blame these individual players for their choices of Friggas and Battle Oracles, blame the devs for creating those sylphs in the way they did. Thinking that anybody will strip and leave themselves open for plundering or losing rewards in BR hot events JUST so you can have an easy ride is more hilarious than you thinking they are scared of us getting something for free. FWIW I am only 7m, with KH and only 2 titan skills - I cant even beat lvl 1 yet in Titan Temple, but I am not going to cry about it.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Some days I can get to level 4 others I can't even beat level 1! *** R2!? Why you gotta mess with us like this? I am almost 13 mil BR Mage Knighted. I mean really, you want us to continue to be loyal players aka CASHERS but you nerf us over why spend?

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    Anything that puts us at a disadvantage to prolong the pain to make us cash they will be slow to fix. Do you remember when eudies sunto used to stack? They fixed that fairly quickly because it put r2 at a disadvantage.

Leave a comment:

• R294090965
    replied
    Seems that since last maintence Titan temple gets harder almost everyday. As archer +10m br and 5 titans before last maintence i managed to clear 5-6 stages,now barely can do 3, 4 sometimes (if very lucky). Because eudaemons and their buffs/debuffs is ridiculous i lose even without chance to use Orderly titan (2nd equiped) not to mention if you get in fight with another archer,today i had total 135% damage received on me and enemies had +65% damage buff,so as i mentioned before with that kind of debuffs on me and buffs on enemies i get K.Oed on 2nd enemy attack with over 6M damage.
    Last edited by R294090965; 03-08-2017, 03:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vinu004
    replied
    Really R2, i just want to meet your developers? why so injustice to Knights in Titan temple. I am a 9 mil br knight but not even i cross a single damn thing in Titan temple, I want to really meet that moron developer who developed this. Because 9 mil br Archer and Maze easily crosses most of the tier while as a Knight we have to just watch it. Mr R2, should i remind you the fact that we are paying you the amount for VIP and other balens and in return is this the service we are getting to our toon. Better either kick your moron developer who doesn't know the abcd of programing because there is something call testing, before lauching you should test whether it is working fine with all toon or not. My fellow VIP knights, if R2 fails to fixes this issue at an earliest, i'll prefer either move to international court of law or better quit this game and join other better service offering game, if wartune is what one needs, we can go to *****, their developers seems to give better service. Really as a knight i am fed up with this type of injustice to one toon alone.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-05-2017, 11:41 AM. Reason: Don't bypass the filters.

Leave a comment:

• Phaenix
    replied
    Most people with a Frigga only keep it on at log out because it gives them more of a BR boost compared to the others. Others main Frigga so obviously they keep it on always, meanwhile others use Frigga and Knight as punishment for all the complaining and not nice PMs they get.

I'm amused people are complaining about Oracles.Those are a non-issue in TT compared to Knight mons and Friggas, at least for archers. If you're an archer and having trouble then you seriously need to buff up more with scrolls/tea and work on your stats. Things been easy for me since 11m BR.
    Last edited by Phaenix; 02-01-2017, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeremiah36
    replied
    I actually think it's hilarious that the big cashers use all the frigga's and oracles there, just shows me they are scared of us getting something for free to help us catch up and butt hurt that they paid big money for those titans. Really it's no different than all the mounts they paid big money for that are now free with beast souls. If they had a way to stop us there, they would. Not all of them do that but it just shows the true colors of those that do lol.

Leave a comment:

• tjohn81
    replied
    Frigga adds to both Def's and HP so some wear it to add BR. try chaos rune it hits heros and you might get lucky and it hits a strong archer. btw i dont wear frigga overnight and i'm in the top 100 on my cluster

Leave a comment:

• magerarcherknight
    replied
    Originally posted by neobahamutt View Post
    It's easy for archer to clear Titan temp , try doing it with a Mage or knight n I'll know how hard it is.
    This how I do it n I'm only 9mill br I can only go to 3rd stage.,
    Turn off Titan skill if u run into frigga. Than use rage rune to power ur deciced de Attk to get the opponent health down before they turn syphl mode n try to die before they heal than. Keep doing that until u kill the one with frigga.
    I have an archer too but their eudaemon keeps healing them at eh beginning of teh battle so its hard for me to pass just level 1 with those battle oracble flooding the game.

Leave a comment:

• neobahamutt
    replied
    It's easy for archer to clear Titan temp , try doing it with a Mage or knight n I'll know how hard it is.
    This how I do it n I'm only 9mill br I can only go to 3rd stage.,
    Turn off Titan skill if u run into frigga. Than use rage rune to power ur deciced de Attk to get the opponent health down before they turn syphl mode n try to die before they heal than. Keep doing that until u kill the one with frigga.

Leave a comment:

• magerarcherknight
    replied
    if you dont have a frigga or a merge sylph you are pretty much lucked out in there. i am a 13m knight and i get to clear tier 3 and thats about it . its more of a def and strategy when frigga uses that shiled all ability . the only way to stand a chance in there is to have 5 titans and the combo is shield, forget skills for all, awaken right away and then block for all . then you will have a chance inside all of the frigga lover users.
    as for an archer if you are above 8m br you can clear tier one every day till you are able to build to animate more titans since the archer have their nice 2 passive skills which deals havey damage if it activates .
    titan temple is all about patients and strategy plus a little bit of yelling at your machine to see progress.
    as a little tip if you dont have a sylph that is merge then just use the poseidan sylph , since your eudaemon will die and only have to worry about shielding yourself and healing .

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Once again, i am unable to beat even first level at 11mil

Leave a comment:

• R224070026
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    My only issue in Titan Temple is when there more than 1 Frigga to heal/shield the whole opponent team. The wortst was when I fought 4 Frigga + 4 battles oracle... :/
    Also, each tree reset, all combinaison of ppl you fight are different (one day you fight against A,B,C,D...the next day it's C,E,F,A...etc)
    It changes every time the tree refreshes. If you clear all 5 stages, it resets and all 5 stages are different.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    wat is wrong with big hitter all of a sudden they all switch to friggas and battle oracles and all heal to death so u cant get anything in titan temple

r2 has screwed players over again and again

thank god theirs no titans to contend with then that event will be dead cuz only cashers will play it
    Yeah, it's been a few weeks now since a lot of the stronger people switched to Friggas. I still don't understand why. Maybe it's because they already have all the attack power they need, so now they're stacking defense and healing.

I expect things to change again as more people get the newer Titans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X