X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terayaki2
    started a topic Buying VIP with other payment method [GUIDE]

Buying VIP with other payment method [GUIDE]

so some ppl thought vip can only bought by credit card only , ur totally wrong ... here the step to use other payment method
    1. go r2games.com
    2. click store
    3. select "VIP"
    4. fill the info needed and this after u done click "here" like the pic shown:-

here the prove its working , u can use MOLpoint , Ultimate Game Card , Bank Transfer etc.

hope this guide helpful to those who dunno how to use other payment method yet to buy VIP
    Last edited by terayaki2; 12-07-2012, 08:40 AM.

• R23205762
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    so some ppl thought vip can only bought by credit card only , ur totally wrong ... here the step to use other payment method
    1. go r2games.com
    2. click store
    3. select "VIP"
    4. fill the info needed and this after u done click "here" like the pic shown:-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29445[/ATTACH]

here the prove its working , u can use MOLpoint , Ultimate Game Card , Bank Transfer etc.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29446[/ATTACH]

hope this guide helpful to those who dunno how to use other payment method yet to buy VIP
    mobile give me eror 000 - ERROR[123]=19.0 BGN AND THIS PRIZE SO BIG FOR BULGARIA ANND FOR BALLENTS
    Last edited by R23205762; 01-13-2013, 05:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    u should try , it could come in handy :P

my only problem occured from the payment method i use is limitation of buying balen , but we could ask them to remove the limitation if wanna spam buy 5$ balen over and over xD

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I have only credit card or paypal. Dont use this other metods.
    So was preddly hard for me do another step.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mazlini View Post
    U tried? does it worked?
    i do , thats why im a vip player :P

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    So fast i click at Join VIP i get messess

Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section.

In a white windows noting other.
    yes the vip is kinda messed up a little now but my method of paying vip work just fine , they were trying to fix this problem asap

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    So fast i click at Join VIP i get messess

Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section.

In a white windows noting other.

Leave a comment:

• Mazlini
    replied
    U tried? does it worked?

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeSyaz View Post
    oh... but why the ultimatepay always appeared when i want to submit information ? i still don't understand

yes its a provider , idk how but maybe something like this , for example u use MOLpoint and the money transferred to UltimatePay , then they send it to R2 ... i think :P
    Last edited by terayaki2; 12-15-2012, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeSyaz View Post
    oh... but why the ultimatepay always appeared when i want to submit information ? i still don't understand
    The payment provider R2 uses is UltimatePay. You need to login to UltimatePay to complete your purchase.

Leave a comment:

• LeeSyaz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lolmin22
    replied
    It help me a lot

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
    just an addition...

you see that country on the upper right corner (here it says Malaysia)? you can click that and choose your country then the other payment method available for your country will show up.
    ah yes , thnx Senju
    i miss that one lol ..
    Last edited by terayaki2; 12-11-2012, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    just an addition...

you see that country on the upper right corner (here it says Malaysia)? you can click that and choose your country then the other payment method available for your country will show up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X