Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o boy, nice guide... Great job dude..

Comment

• nicely laid out. kudos to OP for sharing. wish they'd make one as good for knights and mages...
      IGN: Odin1i
      Class: Archer
      Lvl 72
      BR: 197K+
      Server:KABAM S20

Comment

• Im sharing these to my friends...who are still"newbies" (begginers) it help them soo much...ty abt that =)
        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
        lvl 61
        Class:Archer
        Guild:Valor
        Battle rating:40k.
        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• So Awesome! Very Helpful. Thanks!

Comment

• Usally you just need a bit more BR and move troops to the back

Comment

• Any mage build please

Comment

• all knights and mage too lazy to build/share their wealth for their char.. : )
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Thnx for your valuable info I play on iPad S1-US East,I assume it is similar to PC wartune ? My Archer lvl 37,will follow these instructions it's getting there 😊

Comment

• Could be there is a Mage guild here as well I googled this one for archers I'm sure it will direct you in here 😊

Comment

• Excellent work, very useful to developing archers regardless of money spent.

There are a few points I do not share the same view, such as skill development. My opinion is that against World Boss Armor Piercer is more useful than Delphic Sniper since the lowered PDEF helps Templars deal more damage, since the debuff applies with the passive damage boost. The drawback of focusing on Armor Piercer (and Incendiary Arrow) is twofold, one unless you have opened the second skill panel you will tend to less powerful attack skills (lower Lunatic, for example) than others of the same level, the other is the player needs certain left side gear sets (lvl 40, 50, 60, etc..) to have the rage gain needed to support this approach. Armor Piercer cost is 35 rage, and the debuff stacks up to four times with renewable duration of 3 turns.

Incendiary Arrow can help out tremendously in certain multiplayer dungeons (Moonevil Den Nightmare comes to mind, as does Demon Temple Nightmare) since bosses are considered to be constantly under the effects of a buff (namely impervious to stun effects), thus a damage reduction lowers the pressure on mages (or healers of any kind with Iris) to keep the party alive. Incendiary Arrow cost is 65 rage, damage dealt debuff duration is 3 turns.

+1 overall, mate. Great guide!
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• Confusing

Comment

• well. should I get Knights or angels?

Comment

• Prety good guide till lvl50 where the most of players start to realize how much they did mess up their char and how the build should be done, so this guide is very helpfull to avoid messing up your hero, but for lvl60+ in MPD our SS, DF, IS, AP are the most usefull skills for making us damage dealt and defence support, for those who do not cash could build lower lvl skills like arrow shot, multy shot, DS and LF (just the min to get lvl2-3 LF and DS lvl2 for QTE)so they can put the resting point in making DF lvl2, SS lvl2, AP lvl2 and IS lvl1 as soon as posible... as you will need lvl2 BT for BG i think you have to make a good seting of your points and lvl up LF only to lvl 2, AS lvl3, MS lvl3, DS lvl2... and and you' ll see how you will rock at lvl 60, as soon you get lvl 64 you will have IS lvl2... i wish i would understood this before, now i have to save BB to acrivate double skill to fix the mess i did, but will help me a lot.

PD: Im from my cellphone so do not know how to use adv options yet, i attached a screen shot i hope is shown... those are at lvl 60 and only to use if do not have double skill tree.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-01-2014, 11:06 AM. Reason: typing errors
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• so what should i get
                              is my life dont try is home.../lol

Comment

• Originally posted by unvalkyie View Post
                                so what should i get
                                These are just suggestions, analyze a bit all the information and make up your mind, you can always activate double skill tree with 2 month or less bound ballen saving.

The one i posted works better with a PvE set, but you can hane well with a PvP too.
                                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X