Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandesz View Post
    Hi JPTM,
    I have read many archer guids but yours is the best so far. Thx a lot, and keep it up.
    I am only lvl 50 archer and just over the learning phase . Still have some questions:

1. I have read that in cata bosses do magic damage and others do physical but based on my experience all above lvl 50 do magical attack. (important to know which astral to use). What is your view on this?

2. I would like to hear about tormented necro, I havent found anything online whatsoever. What is it? Same structure as cata? what kind of damage the mobs do? what is the reward?

3. What is your opinion on talents? I find them very poor with only 3 secondory talents to use and only a small benefit? Does the stun work on mobs or only on players?

For your info I found deep freeze the best skill by far and dont use any other. I will use bloodthirsty strink once DF is maxed out. DP can strike every time you attack WB (with PvP set) and work on players and mobs as well.
    Those are indeed very interesting questions , thank you for that.

1. All the bosses in 50+ cata do MOSTLY magical damage , but that doesn't mean they don't do any physical damage too. Me myself i used both Mdef and Pdef astrals when i had the kill on all the 50+ cata bosses. You can try replacing any of them if you feel it will suit oyu better tho.

2. Hmmm tormented necro is nasty. Let's say that when you finish 100 level cata , you'll need double the stats to be able to do goon in necro , not talking about passing 2-3 levels and waste your 3 keys just like that.
    at the moment i have around 15.6k patk , 9.4 pdef 9.2 mdef 48k hp 2600 crit and 1200 troop count unbuffed. When i fully buff i can get to level 8 in necro , thats for now with these stats. I'll make Video for every boss in necro soon and add it here. i'm just waiting to have more stats.

3. Tbh the talents disappointed me a little , i was expecting more. Holy seal is good only for the 2+ round stun , it's damage tho sucks big time. If you are sure you wont give your opponent a 2+ round stun , don't even bother using it unless you want him to miss a turn in a critical situation. The damage reduction is pretty good too , as well as the Scrutiny talent.
    I'll add some tips to the guide for talents too soon.

Comment

shot is not in an order way ; sometimes it won't take a shot when supposed to in my turn to shot . what happened to this situation ? nooo stunned used .
      server 68 zmOOthza in here
      Last edited by zmOOthza; 01-14-2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
        You will need around 1000+ troop count and 35k+ HP
        Thanks.
        Lvl 100 have passed already in lvl 50 with 37k BR ( with buff ) ^^.
        This guide help me alot

Comment

Heya i am having problom at cata what astral should i use there

Comment

It only increase the critical chance capability not the damage..... Critical base damage astral does...
            Server: 64 Permbridge
            IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
            Job: SpellWeaver
            Guild: Eminence

Comment

I'm curious why Delphic Sniper is leveled for PvP as battles don't usually last long enough to obtain enough rage to use it without ruins. Plus, if there happens to be an enemy troop left then there is no guarantee it hits your enemies hero. I can see it being useful though in BG's as rage gets carried on. As long as you can take out the troops and have enough time to get off the kill shot.

Duh, I'm an idiot. I just realized it's to level lunatic fire.

BTW, incredible archer guide. I read and reread this almost daily. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Comment

Thanx for the read. I needed it bad!! lol

Comment

I am coming up on level 44 and wanted to know if I should max arrow shot or go with level 1 blood thirsty for PvP skills?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1663972

I'm going to purchase a second tree for pve. This is what I have right now. It looks like I may have to reset this tree based on not allocating the skills right for PvE right? Thanks

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	1663974
                  Last edited by SirChuck; 01-19-2013, 01:51 AM.

Comment

u need to recieve a reward
                    -Xcalibur
                    -Archer
                    -GLORY

Temple of Sailora
                    [S43]

Comment

i have a question

1. why dont we take armor piercer skill for pve skill
                      2. which troops is better for archer @ lvl 40, knight or angel ?

thx before

Comment

Originally posted by ck4ld1 View Post
                        i have a question

1. why dont we take armor piercer skill for pve skill
                        2. which troops is better for archer @ lvl 40, knight or angel ?

thx before
                        Everything I've read is to level knights as much as possible. Angels get left behind.

Comment

I am currently at level 45. I am redoing my PvE tree. Should I upgrade Multi or Scatter to level 1? Thanks

Name:	12.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1664025

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                            Everything I've read is to level knights as much as possible. Angels get left behind.
                            ok thanks for your opinion.
                            btw is it worth to trade 2000 star point with determination astral, or should i wait to 7000 star points/lucky to get orange coloured determination ?

Comment

Originally posted by ck4ld1 View Post
                              ok thanks for your opinion.
                              btw is it worth to trade 2000 star point with determination astral, or should i wait to 7000 star points/lucky to get orange coloured determination ?
                              I have the gold determination astral I only really use it for WB. Patk, Pdef, Mdef and crit+ I think are more important.

Comment

Ok, this thread isn't very active, but if someone happens to look at this please advise me if I should upgrade multi to level 2 or open scatter shot to level 1. I am stuck on cata boss at level 80. Fearful had 3 bars of hp left. lol

Name:	111.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1664033

Comment

Working...
                                X