• Show
Clear All

excellent guide bro..makes me wanna start archer

too bad im pretty far with knight tho haha xD

-lvl 55 server 64

Comment

great guide this is the best )

Comment

my stats how can i gain pass true lvl 45 cata boss i dont use any thingClick image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2013-02-15 16-39-07-636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1664317
        Attached Files
        Last edited by zombis862; 02-15-2013, 11:11 AM. Reason: Wrong photo

IGN: LordZ
        BR: 64k , 70k(accademy)
        Class: Archer
        Server: S3 Worg Lair
        Guild: zodiark
        Honor:Knight Crusader
        Level: 66

Your farewell is my day view

Comment

can i ask what talents should i pick for my archer ( i mean the outer talents, not holy seal )

Comment

Hey,

With double skill which skills do you suggested to PVE and PVP archer LVL 62?
            Thank You

Comment

DAM best archer guide ever man
              now i know what to do with my archer
              THANK YOU SO MUCH

Comment

Hey awsome guide man i just have a problem, i won't be able to get double skill tabs so if i go with the pvp build will i still be able to reach lvl 100 cata?

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyChucky View Post
                  Hey awsome guide man i just have a problem, i won't be able to get double skill tabs so if i go with the pvp build will i still be able to reach lvl 100 cata?
                  you can pass it, but not in early level, because with deep freeze you can makes double turn (3times hit if chain hits counted)
                  and deep freeze is very necessary because with pvp skills , you only rely on your physical attack and when you got those debuff that - everything, you're done.

Comment

what is the best astral for archer (attack type)

Comment

• Hello Great Archer... Thanks for both of your guides that you have shared.. It helped me a lot during my quest here at Wartune... By the way.. I am Gelu from Server 105... Class Archer currently lvl 51... with BR 28k+... As of date... I am having limited resources for upgrading weapons... and i am in a dilemma if should I go for a level 50 set or level 55 set. I have the complete set of level 55 and currently leveling it up. However, due to limited resources i might stop leveling it up and try checking my options because i could only improve one set... not to mention.. putting my socket rods.. i am non cash player... so resources is important... Can you give me your thoughts on this? Is the level 50 worth it for me to use my resources? or should i go for the level 55 set? Thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by LORD_mark View Post
                        what is the best astral for archer (attack type)
                        Best for archer is PATK+
                        Just read the guide it tells you.

Comment

• Great Post... I have Angels but couldn't find anything on them here... Pls post some...

Comment

• Thank you. My archer is only a level 27 atm, but with this guide it should be really good now

Comment

• A is an explanation of talent, or is it everyone chooses?

Comment

• Originally posted by R25542587 View Post
                                Hello Great Archer... Thanks for both of your guides that you have shared.. It helped me a lot during my quest here at Wartune... By the way.. I am Gelu from Server 105... Class Archer currently lvl 51... with BR 28k+... As of date... I am having limited resources for upgrading weapons... and i am in a dilemma if should I go for a level 50 set or level 55 set. I have the complete set of level 55 and currently leveling it up. However, due to limited resources i might stop leveling it up and try checking my options because i could only improve one set... not to mention.. putting my socket rods.. i am non cash player... so resources is important... Can you give me your thoughts on this? Is the level 50 worth it for me to use my resources? or should i go for the level 55 set? Thanks...
                                55 is better since its base stats is higher than 50 one

Comment

Working...
                                X