Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Defeat secret chamber monster during archaeology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeat secret chamber monster during archaeology

Hi,
    Please someone say who finish this?

It's a monster in the field that requires 2 to 4 people to engage it (solos can't work unless in a party as well). It's like any other but won't show on your monster list (left side).

And to fully answer that I would have to say "lots of people had already" as it on-going and never-ending.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i need help with something

Comment

can not find this in wilds anymore...an old obsolete quest that needs to be deleted
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

can i get help find the secret chamber of monster

Comment

no longer exist, can not do this quest, quest needs to be removed
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

the secret chamber monsters dont exist anymore , we already forwarded to the right persons to remove them of the quest

Comment

they are still in quest

Comment

will probably never be removed....the hot event bug with the ancient beast shard issue was the same one they had the last time they did this, they never fix, just recycle & keep using even if its wrong
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

This was recently forwarded to be looked into, again. We will see if there's an update on that.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X