difference between talent stones and basic talent stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between talent stones and basic talent stones

Hi all, can anyone tell me what the difference is between the talent stones and the basic talent stones?

Talent stones are used on KH talents and basic talent stones are used for normal and legendary talents.

Attached Files
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Ty for the advice. But where does one find the basic talent stones?

Comment

At this time, there is no way to get the basic talent stones. We are waiting to see how they will be implemented.

I do understand that patch notes say they have been added. But as some items they are not introduced immediately.

Please keep on upcoming events on the forums to see when they will appear.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

you can get basic talent stones from running circuit quests

Comment

You can now get the basic stones from circuit quests yes, also they are currently in the online rewards, they are in the login prize also.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

There is Different between Basic Talent & Talent Stone.
              Basic Talent Stone - Adv.Class to replace EXP point to gain faster Skill Points.
              Note: Where to get more Basic Stone, you found them in Circuit Quests (Inside those chest)
              Talent Stone - Knighthood Class to use on Resistance (such as Fire/Water/Wind/Light/Dark/Electro) & Bonus Stats (such as Block or Crit)
              Attached Files
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

may I know if there are any methods to get talent stones

Comment

Originally posted by RedRidingWolf View Post
                  may I know if there are any methods to get talent stones
                  speed clearence ,events these are the main source for KH talent stones
                  As for normal ones circuit quest gives some (do it with cauldron to get double reward) ,events , in arena shop

Comment

Working...
                  X