Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question and doubt on achieving 32k honor for Crusader Rank for horse and medallion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question and doubt on achieving 32k honor for Crusader Rank for horse and medallion

Hi Game Master,

After achieving 32,000 honors. I bought the Crusader Medallion and Crusader rank Royal Steed horse.

I know by now I will lose my honor if my toon dies in Battlegrounds. If the honors drops below 32,000 i will revert to Elite Warrior ranking but question is, will my Crusader medallion and Royal Steed horse still be there or dissappear?

Please kindly answer for those who know the answer, thanks.

i died in first bg on trying 3rd gurad lost honor and turned to elite but was still on my horse and had medal but i also regained my rank in that bg..so im not sure maybe if you derank then leave bg it might go away
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Pretty sure you don't, the medallions and mount don't have any restrictions on them besides becoming a minimum of level 1 and being any class lol. The crusader rank is only something you need to be eligible to purchase them, but once you do, there are no restrictions. However, if your crusader medallion runs out and you've dropped you won't be able to buy another one until you raise your rank again.

Comment

Working...
      X