Maximum Tattoo Attributes (??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Tattoo Attributes (??)

As I am nearly getting on my way towards KH, there is something I want to know:
    • What is the max attribute for a single tattoo for the positive (+) side?
    • What is the max attribute for a single tattoo for the negative (-) side?
    This way I can plan my route (as I want both). Thanks ahead.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Max Tatto stats for any tatto is 5k, Normal/Adv henna can be used to get stats upto 2k, Thereafter Adv.henna only to 5k. Once above 2k stats you Can still Use normal henna to refine tattos to the stats you want, But it wont increase any stat. **The higher the stats on a tatto, The less stat increase gained from same amount of henna used. So using Adv henna to evenly increase stats across all tattos is more efficient if you have limited suply of adv henna. (imo)

With regards to the Max Negative. I do not pay attention to this. Most people go negative in Charisma because Intell/strength gives more br.

In the begining i used to run with 1x endurace tatto for deff skill tree in multi-p arenas before titans came out. But now its all Stregth/Deff. If we need to use deff skill tree its easy enough to use normal henna to change one tatto, then switch it back for 1-3k henna.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-28-2017, 07:01 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Okay, cool. I always aim for - Charisma (and + on Str, Def, and End when landed) as troops are a thing of the past thanks to Sub Euds (which I use my Wind Ranger for poison/def reduction attacks) being the norm now. I typically save my Adv. Henna for when the events come so I can at least get some back from using. With the labs giving out Adv. Henna at a random, I get around 10-15 of them (on average) per collection as I am going up on the leveling by winning raids; and the good part it's not taken away for when someone raids you and won.

Anyway, thanks for this. I was looking around and couldn't find it (maybe my words are different, possibly?) so I had to ask around.

Comment

is there a post for all classes

Comment

I am sure someone will post that in here for us to see. Right now, I am just going with what another WT fan based site is giving as far as the stats needed for certain trees (and both to switch back and forth on) to be activated so I can be prepared once I am KH on my units.

Comment

Always best to (- Charisma) cause it useless once you don't use Troops & there give less BR having them. Other are fine like (+ Strength/ + Intellect) depending what character you are as Hero & (+ Defense, + Endurance) for all character it need. etc
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

As an archer I also do +Intelligence because for some odd reason the heals go off on that value alone from a Battle Oracle (or any other Eud or mage that heals) to your hero as opposed to not having much of an Int. Int is also MDEF in terms of magic defense as opposed to DEF being physical.

I do -Charisma as troops are useless once you have a sub awakened and assigned in their place.

Comment

you might do better not having the + int in your tattoos. mine is all +str I get my int from other places cuz it does help with mdef.
                IGN: whitewolf
                Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                Guild: OUTCASTS
                Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                X