Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is currently the best of 3 classes? which is the worst?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is currently the best of 3 classes? which is the worst?

Okay, so I want to start wartune all over again after a while out.

Which classes do you think are best for early, mid and late-game and why (in current patch)?

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Originally posted by R2137767981 View Post
    Okay, so I want to start wartune all over again after a while out.

Which classes do you think are best for early, mid and late-game and why (in current patch)?
    Well it all depend on you, what class do you like from choosing Archer / Mage / Knight.
    Normal Class for starter
    1. Archer (Higher PATK + Crit but low Defence)
    2. Knight (Tanker or Attacker depend either way stats High so he/she can be Balance)
    3. Mage (Healer but also can attack depend how High is MATK + Crit & Low Pdef)

Anything for Knighthood class you can check on Youtube.com that there are video player post on can give you some ideas from those 3 chars.

Note: you can try make more different account & try which one is better for you that you think it's best and suit you better, I also make 3 different account but I still myself being a Mage even I do have issues w/ PDEF but Im ok w/ it once I figure out to have better astral & stats to block/dodge depend on % having more HP.
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-06-2018, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mrcamo
    replied
    Nothing is the best and nothing is bad, they are all equally balanced.

Leave a comment:

• R287966665
    replied
    Been seeing loads of archers in our server cluster, so I think they are top for a reason. This is followed by knights, then mages. Pre-kh, archers have crits, knights have shields/blocks, mages have heals. Post-kh, archers have even more crits, knights still have shields/blocks, mages lose their heals (heals went into a separate skill tree and if you go by that skill tree - restoration path - you lose your capability to deal any significant damage, so heals are out of the question).

Early game, mages are good due to AOEs plus heals. Late game, I believe archers or knights.

Do note that this is just as far as class advantage is concerned. Even the most underdog class, can come on top based on tactics, cashing, willpowers, game lags, etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X