X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bremmie
    replied
    Well, we all know you are a hacker and good at manipulating images, so well done, but i'm sure an ip address search on that will prove i didn't say nor send such filth.

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    Originally posted by alpering171717
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1945974","data-size":"large"**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"click image for larger version name:\t views:\t1 size:\t551.8 kb id:\t1945972","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1945972","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"click image for larger version name:\t views:\t1 size:\t48.7 kb id:\t1945973","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1945973","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH] idiot you threated me even worse
    alper there is something you should know bremmie is an educated english speaking person and the pictures you just posted are typed by somebody that cannot speak english properly so it is clearly a fake picture

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied
    That is not from me!!

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    How? She just PM'd me like several months ago twice time and i just checked only one post of her and i dont think its fake cos i saw it with my very own eyes

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Originally posted by bremmie View Post
    That is not from me!!
    Stop lying its definetly you. U cant deny it and you will be banned here soon

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    Originally posted by alpering171717 View Post

Nope, not happening. What you did was beyond dispicable and deplorable. I will tell every soul I can find how cruel and horrible you really are.

i dont want to mess anything there again but all i need is peace in my own se

hmm who is more cruel now?
    but alper how cruel is it to keep making people remember what you did to them
    Last edited by mbowyer; 01-27-2018, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Nope, not happening. What you did was beyond dispicable and deplorable. I will tell every soul I can find how cruel and horrible you really are.
    i dont want to mess anything there again but all i need is peace in my own server
    Hmm who is more cruel now?

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied
    You threatened the lives of CHILDREN!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TERRIBLE YOU ARE!!!

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    This is not just about Sagi

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO BREMMIE TO ME MY WIFE TO STELLY TO OTHORIZAWA AND THAT IS ONLY TO NAME A FEW. and then there are the players on proficient city server 212 that you did the same to.. so what do you mean once. and you keep coming back and making new toons on our server and keep making us remember what you did so it is DEFINATELY NOT ONCE

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    But i done it for once and never repat it but you should stop there cos sagi already returned to play as Ladyhawks said. and i dont want to mess anything there again but all i need is peace in my own server

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied
    We fully intend to warn EVERY SERVER WE FIND YOU ON.

Leave a comment:

• Shamanra
    replied
    Originally posted by Shamanra View Post
    They have the right to warn others about you.

I dont know who are you. but i am pretty nice on my own server and if they learn that my past then they can boot me from guild, and i will lose my rep thats what i am afraid of

You do know who I am you threatened my friends and family. That was a very big mistake.

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Originally posted by Shamanra View Post
    They have the right to warn others about you.
    I dont know who are you. but i am pretty nice on my own server and if they learn that my past then they can boot me from guild, and i will lose my rep thats what i am afraid of

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    If it was only us then I would say ok maybe but you have done the same on the proficient city servers aswell so therefore it is a pattern and the only way to end the pattern is to get rid of the cause. and the cause is you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X