X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamanra
    replied
    They have the right to warn others about you.

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    All i need is peace in my own server and if i join forum event it will required to posting my server and name but they will came to my server to rebroadcast my past there. But they DONT have right for that
    Meikura is so much better then you guys. Cos he just dont care with ppls past

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied
    And what right did you have to threaten a player? You threatened to wipe out Sagi's entire family, kids and GRANDbabies. You threatened to send your Muslim buddies after anyone who stood against you. You have been banned off the S1 server cluster. You think other people don't deserve to know what you are capable of?

Leave a comment:

• RaishaBellovont
    replied
    Oh really so you don't know the toon MBowyer That is strange as you were just on my server PMing me

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    We have every right and as you claim you don't know Raishabellevont maybe this one will remind you of who I am

BOTH ARE ME
    Last edited by mbowyer; 01-27-2018, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied
    Oh, yes you have. You know damned good and well who he is. AND who I am.

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Guys just saying... I never met this jerk such as RaishaBellovont for the record.
    he is one of who will rebroadcast my past and other is bremusa

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    but playing wartune is everyones deserve and i wasnt intend to came your server but talking to you there for getting know of that if i told my server and name here will you came my sw to rebroadcast my past or not

Leave a comment:

• RaishaBellovont
    replied
    Whether you block us or not you keep reminding us of what you did to us by continuously coming back to our servers and harassing us even after R2 staff told you to stay away so I say this and my account on the forums can be banned for it I don't mind because it is the right thing to do to warn everyone what you are like. and if nobody believes me they can just go and mention the name [removed] on the facebook wartune official page and see what gets said about this player and that is cross platform as well as cross server
    this player has made problems wherever he has gone and now there are a group of us from proficient city and R2games that feel we need to warn others about him for their own safety

Also they are unable to block his IP address As he uses a VPN to mask his IP
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-27-2018, 07:47 PM. Reason: No need to give out real names.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X