Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so now I send the voice recording to R2games and the forum moderators as well as the Police seen as you clearly just keep lying about changing.
    how can you say you are a different person if you are still lying

Comment

So you are still the same troublemaker as always and your claims of changing are as fake as the ALTERED screenshots you posted. and why should I have mercy for someone that is always lying and posting fake pictures and causing trouble.

I HAVE RECORDED YOU IN RAIDCALL SAYING YOU FAKED THE MESSAGES FROM BREMMIE

Comment

The truth is, you lie. You lie about telling the truth. You don't even know what the truth is. Good thing he has that audio file, I've heard it. You ADMITTED you faked those pics to get even with me.
        LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

Because you won't leave the past behind you. You come on here, with altered images, trying to get ME banned, and wonder why WE have an issue with you? Are you serious??? You THREATENED TO KILL CHILDREN!! i WILL NEVER LET THAT GO!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AWARE OF HOW LOW YOU WILL SINK TO GET YOUR WAY!!!
          LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

Originally posted by RaishaBellovont View Post
            So you are still the same troublemaker as always and your claims of changing are as fake as the ALTERED screenshots you posted
            no i can change but all i need is to NOT came to my server to broadcast my past. Cos like i said i can change my attitude in an instant. However all i need is ur agree with me to NOT coming my server to rebroadcast my past. And like michael said if i came your server once again then you will use world chat to rebroadcast my past. And i actually asked you. What kind of person you are brem and michael? What do you want me? Do you want me to die in real life? WHAT IS UR PROBLEM WITH ME? Tell me, whats source of this hate to me. My past shouldnt belong my future everyone can messed up from their past but important thing is not to repeat it but i am already said that i can change in an instant like i said you in early of this post

Comment

WELL THEN START TELLING THE TRUTH and start with telling the truth about the pictures you posted that you changed and just by the way you did repeat it on PROFICIENT CITY and R2Games that is the reason you got perma banned from our server clusters and were told to leave the west coast servers by R2games Proffessors and mentors

Comment

IF YOU HAVE TRULY CHANGED THEN TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PICTURES YOU POSTED HERE BUT THEN AGAIN IF YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT THOSE PICTURE IT WILL PROVE THAT YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED AND IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM IT PROVES THE SAME THIN. My PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU THREATENED MY REAL LIFE WIFE AND ARE ARE LYING AT THE MOMENT TO TRY AND GET ME AND BREMMIE BANNED FROM THE FORUM

Comment

C'mon Alper... If you really want to forget your past just create a new account with a diferente name and stop doing what you will regret later. As you can see you wont be forgiven for your past sins, so your only option is to move on, join the Witness Protection Program and create a new identity.

Comment

Blocking people does not affect their ability to see your posts. You will not see the content of the posts of people you block, but you will see that they have posted. Blocked users cannot send private messages or follow requests to users who have blocked them.

Any behavior reports regarding private messages require the original message be Forwarded to me using the Forward button at the top of the message in the Message Center. I do not accept screenshots of private messages. If the message is real, alpering can forward it to me. Even if the message is real, I would not be taking any action toward the sender of that message as it is over two months old, according to the time stamp in the screenshot. I do not accept old behavior reports.

I can't speak on anything you guys do in the game itself, but I highly advise all of you to stop reaching out to each other. Stop trying to find each other. Play your servers and move on. Fighting harassment and wrongdoing with harassment and wrongdoing doesn't make anything better. It doesn't fix what was done. Alpering will burn bridges on his own just fine.

As for the possibility of a forum event that requires a name and server be posted - deal with it or don't participate.

I don't want to see any further posts talking about anything from the past drama. I don't want to see replies to alpering threads that talk about things from the past - they will be deleted as soon as I am able. Please don't give him more attention and more opportunity to claim he is a victim.

This is the end of this conversation.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-27-2018, 08:16 PM.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X