How to get naked for rift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get naked for rift

A LOT OF PEOPLE DIRECTLY PASSES AND ENTERS WITH ALL THE EQUIPMENT. BUT FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW AND WANT TO HELP THE OTHER PLAYERS, HERE COMES A LIST WITH WHAT TO TAKE OFF:

1- EQUIPMENT
    2- RELIC
    3- SYLPH, EUDAEMON AND WILLPOWER (Main and Sub)
    4- DRAGONCHANT SKILLS AND TALISMANS (it took me a while to learn i had to take the talismans off )
    5- RUNES
    6- TITAN PROTECTIONS (Not obligatory but a good deed )

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, We all like to find a naked player when It's our turn to do rift, so pleaseeeeeeee if you occupy a rift post do it naked too. I have to ask of you too to please don't kick out the ones that enter naked.

IMPORTANT:::: You have to get naked BEFORE you enter the rift post. Once inside you can get dressed again without problem
    Last edited by Vodak; 09-26-2018, 12:33 PM.

And you should add there .. Do not attack naked players on last map. They get naked to be nice and fair to lower br players so they can get legend talismans.. Doing so gets you hunted by certain players js..
    Some new players seem to like to attack naked players for the spot. This will make more players NOT get naked and be nice..
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

realy i not understand why you talk about this here ??? 1st this is official game forum and last time when someone talk here about get naked to reg to domain thy make impossible to do that now. so i will not be suprise if they in few weeks or month put something like that for vortex and then no one will see on orange maps naked ppl and easy orange talismans cuz some ppl need to talk in wrong time and place.

Comment

Turbain, I had the same problem, but then a senpai from my guild told me about hiding the clothes..... since then they never kicked me out

If you get really naked and hide your clothes I hope you don't have more problems

Andrej..... I don't think what you are talking about and naked rifts are the same at all..... Domain was an scandal, they had complains everyday..... People downgraded their BR to sign up and then they fought full potential..... Not one day passed when i didn't have one of the top 20 players in my group and I'm not even top 50 in my server
        New and weak players didn't pass round 1 like ever.................. Domain tricks were harming everybody and naked rifts harm no one, on the contrary.

Comment

andrejsergej21 If we look at it from another perspective, stripping from rifts is a player work around to remove the imbalance that occurs in rift fights, since the rift boss is buffed. Eud Dom stripping was being used to purposely create an imbalance.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

eud domain and vortex bit diffirent naked in rift is good for all naked in domain good for the player himself..

Comment

I do get fully naked Vodak, attacks are from those lower brs who can take spot only if one is naked.. Rude yes tho perhaps no one has explained to them ..Don't be rude attacking (shivering with cold ) naked men or women on that last map we do it for fairness to all.. Which to me is the one time we all on Wartune are joining to help others .. not just ourselves or our guild.
              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                andrejsergej21 If we look at it from another perspective, stripping from rifts is a player work around to remove the imbalance that occurs in rift fights, since the rift boss is buffed. Eud Dom stripping was being used to purposely create an imbalance.

if all would strip then there would not have bin a imbalance to start with, secondly its the player choice to take his stuff off. Now the choice bin taken away for that how ever the imbalance only got bigger by using the max br ever recorded.
                What is totally ridicules the br is based on everything , while the wp's and euds that are equipped in the eudamon domain have a total other outcome if you use that br.
                That would help the smaller players to, cause players with wp's in lower bracket would have to battle players with wp's not with normal euds . then the imbalance is gone,
                So what about you suggest to change it from br overall to the amount of br on wp's and euds that are equipped in the eudamon domain and lock it soon some 1 registered for it should not be to hard...
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

It's been mentioned in the thread on the topic of Eud Dom already, ghost. If you wish to continue to discuss that topic, I will happily do so in that thread.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

or you can just move my reply to it i know you can do that

and not really discussing its stating a fact ..since i can use the stuff for normal euds as well, but ya do not see me with wp's in lower bracket how ever seeing it from a other perspective i might do it and sounds right according to your thinking lol... but you guys know best not even gonna comment further ...lol
                    Last edited by theghosthimself; 09-09-2018, 05:27 PM.
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                    X