Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Titan Temple

Titan Temple

This is the very one everyone hates but loves to do it.

Yes, I said it, everyone hates this one as the top 100 players like to use their Friggas and Seawitches, making it hard for lower BR players to gain any levels to try and compete against them. It does unfortunately happen.

Nonetheless, let me explain Titan temple and some tricks to help you gain more levels and gain those charge fragments.
    How to Access Titan Temple

There are 2 ways that you can access Titan Temple, either through the map or through the devotion panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1967480

Name:	image2.jpg
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	1967481

There you will see a panel such as this is a mix of the top 100 cross server players in your grouping cluster.

Name:	image15.jpg
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1967482

As daunting as they look, you can beat them. You are given 8 free goes to clear 8 levels. And you can purchase 10 more attempts for 200 balens each. Now those can be bound or normal balens

Name:	image10.jpg
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1967483

There is some help, and with events over the last few months, you should have enough titans to maximize the benefits to you.

Name:	image6.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1967484

The max Titan Blessing you will enjoy is the ‘Own 9+ Titans’, now this as it suggests, increases the stats by 50000. The one I think is best is the ‘Own 7 Titans’. This one will keep replenishing your awakening points, allowing you to stay in sylph mode till all enemies die. It is unlucky if you meet a Frigga with Steal Awakening skill, but only for one round could you lose sylph mode.

You also get some Titan Field skills. Those help to reflect damage, kill an enemy (note – it won't kill an enemy if they have a shield on), and then the one to reset your titans.

Name:	image7.jpg
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1967485

Name:	image8.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1967486

Name:	image9.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1967487

How to Play

There are a number of ways to play this. And no one is better than the next suggestion on how to play Titan Temple. What works for one wont work for another. This is all about how you play to maximize your rewards. When you are ready to take on a level, press the Challenge button and off you go.

How I usually play is have my iron will titan go off first, as the enemy will steal points right off the get-go. That way the system restores by time I have done my 1st attack. My first attack is the aoe to hit all enemies. The more aoes you can get off, the quicker you can kill the enemies. It is all about timing.

As you progress through the levels, the first 2 give rewards such as

Name:	image3.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1967488

The next 2 levels give:

Name:	image4.jpg
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1967489

The last level gives you:

Name:	image5.jpg
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1967490

I personally put my willpower to the front in formation. That way any relics, debuffs etc will hit on the willpower foremost. Allowing me to get my aoe off and then sylph up. I always try to time my crit titan when I sylph up and my Engulf Delphic is ready. The more power you can get to hit the better. For this, I usually place my Crit Titan around level 3 in titan order.

Most will use an Oracle as a sub euda, so they have the Damnation skill hit on the enemies. This is a very handy skill. Others tend to use the archer. The poison skill is deadly to the enemy. You have a choice for what works best for you. As I say not every way works for everyone. You have your own unique style of play.

Once you do pass a level, you receive these in rewards:

Name:	image11.jpg
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	1967491
    Animation Stones

Name:	image12.jpg
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1967492
    Charge Fragments

The charge fragments are placed in this panel:

Name:	image13.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1967493

This is where you place the animation stones:

Name:	image14.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1967494

You will see this panel after you have completed all your titans. You then have 60 levels to complete for the wraithstones.

Working...
X