Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Levels 1-100 catacomb guide for archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Levels 1-100 catacomb guide for archer

Unlike A mage that can heal himself during Battle, and where knights can shield themselves from damage. Archers have to use both strategy and damage in order to win.

A) The first thing I'll touch on is your skills. For an archer you Dont need to use delphic sniper or any other skill besides 3-4 skills.
    they are:
    1. Arrow Strike- This is simply to build up your rage
    2. Armor Piercer- This reduces the bosses defense making your powerful hits harder
    3. Deep Freeze- This is most important. This will slow down the bosses casting speed and do serious damage. Use this skill most often, as The cool down time is low. By the time you get enough rage to use it again. the cool down time will be over.
    4. (Optional) Bloodthirsty Strike- If your Hp is getting low, use this skill. the higher patk and level of Bloodthirsty strike you have, the more Hp you get from it.

B) Next You need runes. For this, you need to get Level 5 healing rune and level 5 guardian rune. You can purchase these in the shop using vouchers.For the third rune slot; it is up to you. My preference is to use the rage rune, so you can get rage more quickly.

C) The most important thing you need is Astrals. The most important astrals for an archer are
    Willpower:Note ((you do not need Pdef for catacomb level 50 and above. You need Mdef only)) ((Level 5 Orange Astral gives you 1080 MDEF))
    Force: The main attack for an archer ((Level 5 Orange Astral gives you 1080 PATK))
    Fortitude: Used for levels 1-50 of catacombs ((Level 5 Orange Astral gives you 1080 PDEF))
    Snipers edge: Increases your Critical rate. Note: Even with a high Critical rate. you are not guarenteed critical hits all the time. ((Level 5 Orange Astral gives you 1080 ))
    Illusion: ((Only good if it is orange)) you have a chance of dodging the attack ((lvl 5 pristine Illusion, you have a 10% chance))
    Determination: Increases base critical rate ((Level 5 Orange Astral gives you a 25% increase))
    Goddess blessing: Decreases total damage dealt ((Level 5 Orange Astral give you and 15% decrease))

D) For the catacombs, you do not need pdef astral for the higher astrals. and can switch it for another one. I have been using Illusion and refined goddess blessing. These will help reduce the damage from the boss; giving more time to kill him.

E) The last things you need are: potions, scolls that you can buy in the crypt shop and warriors call will also boost up your stats. This gives you more power to kill bosses.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by R24373617; 01-25-2013, 01:01 PM.

Does this Guide help at all?

Comment

Originally posted by R24373617 View Post
      Does this Guide help at all?
      No it doesnt...should of made a "this is my skill/astral setup" thread not one that doesnt help anyone looking for tips in cata. /FAIL

Comment

Nice guide

Comment

This is not a useful guide

Comment

not a guide i was looking for, anyway thanks for trying to help

Comment

good guide, I lack the astrals but the skill set that was in the pic that was orginally there, worked well.... I am a level 53 archer that made it to level 95 eye
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X