Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Item Management (must read for beginners!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Item Management (must read for beginners!)

Introduction

Hi all! I have been browsing the forum for quite some time now and I usually don't bother with even writing anything. I usually get my information and get out. Though this time I felt like sharing my knowledge, especially to the beginners out there. As I started off I had no clue what items are good to keep and what items to sell immediately. By not knowing, Im sure I missed out on saving a bunch of gold! So here's a guide that hopefully helps preventing you from making the same mistakes I made when I started.

Currencies

Gold: gold is the most important currency in the game. With it, you can buy building upgrades, troops, astrals, enchanting, guild skills, and much more. Therefore gold will always be your first priority. Saving a bit of gold is always good to do, but be careful because your city can get plundered by others and they can steal your gold.
    Daru: daru is mainly used to upgrade your troops in Baracks and in latter stages to enlighten troops. In the beginning of the game, this resource doesn't need much management.
    Kyanite: used to upgrade technologies in the academy. Same as daru, this doesnt need much managing in the start of the game.
    Vouchers: vouchers can be obtained from quests, VIP wheel, guild blessing and mystery boxes. Vouchers can be spent in a special voucher area in shop. However, I recommend not buying any of the items in there. Vouchers are best saved until later in the game to buy land upgrades for your farm or increase your inventory.
    Balens: balens are purchased by cash and cannot be obtained in the game itself. I'm not gonna recommend any management here because I don't want to tell you how you should spend your money.

Equipment

White colour (common): SELL
    Green colour (uncommon): SELL
    Blue colour (rare): Recycle into refinement crystals
    Purple colour (epic): Equip or recycle into refinement crystals
    Orange colour (legendary): Equip

Gems

Keep all the gems you get. When you're at lvl 1-35, don't convert them yet, that's a waste of precious gold you could be spending on something else. You should always synthesize your gems to a higher lvl if possible.

Lucky stones

Keep all the Lucky stones you get. Use them at enchantments where the goldprice is so high you don't want to risk losing it. This is ofcourse different for all people. I know people who enchant with 50% but most of us try to keep enchantment percentages of 70-80%.

Important items

Socketing rods:
    keep until you're lvl 45+ at least, these rods are used to create extra socket space on equipment for gems. Very good and very rare, you don't want to waste them on equipment you're only gonna wear for 1 day.

Mount training whips (beast soul Crystals):
    keep until you're lvl 40; at lvl 40 you will get a mount and these whips are needed to lvl it up.

Soul Crystals:
    keep until you're lvl 38; at lvl 38 you will gain soul engraving. Soul Crystals are needed to lvl up soul engraving and it makes your socketed gems more effective.

Skeleton keys:
    keep until you're lvl 50-60; skeleton keys can be used to either open mystery boxes or to activate a roaming summoner. It's best to keep these keys until you're lvl 50-60 and able to do nightmare dungeons. In these dungeons you can find legendary stones, needed for making legendary equipment.

Insignias:
    save up for lvl 35 arena set first, then save up for lvl 45 arena set and so on. These can be bought in the arena shop. They are good sets and will really help you gain a better Battlerating.

Crypt tokens:
    save up until you can buy a ring or jewelry set in crypt shop.

Crystaloids:
    save until lvl 50-60 to synthesize equipment

Pots/Runes:
    save lvl 5 pots/runes for lvl50+, use all others as you please.

VIP tokens (only for cashplayer):
    save up until you have 36 tokens or more, then use them at the VIP wheel. 36 tokens ables you to get a full card at the VIP wheel and therefore enhances the chance for great rewards!

EXP scrolls:
    only use EXP scrolls when doing 3 attempts in a row in MP dungeon, using it on anything else is a waste!

Refinement crystals
    save until lvl 35, the lvl 35 arena set is the first set worthy enough to spend refinement Crystals on.

Shadow crystals
    save up, they're needed to complete a daily quest.

I think that this covers the basics of item management. If anyone has any suggestions or comments, feel free to reply and I'll work them into the guide asap! Good luck to all you new players out there!
    Last edited by Tyresome; 01-27-2013, 07:34 AM.
    Class: Knight
    Level: 6x

"I am not a rabbit"

Thanks verry much for your work. It is verry helpfoul for me . What I whant to ask you to do is a thread about how and when we use the stones. There are a lot of stones that I do not know how and when to use. Please excuse my english, I am not a nativ englishman. Good luck to y ou and thanks again for your work.

Comment

I prefer recycle the green item...
      need tons of refine crystal to have a good stats

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
        I prefer recycle the green item...
        need tons of refine crystal to have a good stats
        thats true, but this is a beginner guide. At the first 30 lvls you don't need that many Crystals so its better to get a little bit more gold.
        Class: Knight
        Level: 6x

"I am not a rabbit"

Comment

Working...
        X